• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

EA Rugby 08(PC)

G

Gandalf

Hi all,

Got my copy of the game recently...

If there are any questions, I'll do my best to answer them...

Cheers,

Kicking seems to be very much the same, apart from the camera agnles that have been improved... Drop kicks are different though. You have to kick pressing the drop kick button and release it at the EXACT time to have a succesful kick. It really challenging in Elite mode. But i have managed to get a drop with Schalk Burger, complete luck though!

I general the ball dynamics & physics seem to have improved...

obviously you havnt played 06 that much. the kicking (goal kicking) is different. On elite anyway (as i didnt play any of the other levels in 06 or 08)

as the kicking metre goes up and gets closer to the top and to the "sweet spot" it does go a touch faster. but its nothing once you get used to it.

obviously you havnt played 06 that much. the kicking (goal kicking) is different. On elite anyway (as i didnt play any of the other levels in 06 or 08)

as the kicking metre goes up and gets closer to the top and to the "sweet spot" it does go a touch faster. but its nothing once you get used to it. [/b]

Ah... come on woosah! Yeah the pace changes when kicking to goal... but its not such a drastic change... I was mentioning the major differences I have found in the kicking...

Latest posts