• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

EA Rugby 2008-2009 on Mac

B

bates

Hey guys, I switched to Apple in February this year.
Any change I will be able to play the game on my Apple?

If not i will install bootcamp and get install XP <_<

Hey guys, I switched to Apple in February this year.
Any change I will be able to play the game on my Apple?

If not i will install bootcamp and get install XP
[/b]

Why oh why did you do that? MAC is for work, not entertainment. For the money you spent on that piece of rubbish you could have bought a super high end system. Vista is also a lot faster and way more stable than XP after you update and install SP1. Oh well, you make the bed you sleep in.

Enjoy itunes.

Because my friend:

I use my Apple for:

Music production ( Running Logic 8)
using Photoshop and to work on movies
Cause my Apple didn't crash yet and my Windows pc did it several times
Cause now I only have 1 wire and 1 screen on my desk.

I realize most people aren't that keen on Apple cause most software is made for Windows.
But for me it does the trick.

Back to topic: I heard some rumors EA was also planning to release some games for Mac.

I cross my fingers

[/quote]

Why oh why did you do that? MAC is for work, not entertainment. For the money you spent on that piece of rubbish you could have bought a super high end system. Vista is also a lot faster and way more stable than XP after you update and install SP1. Oh well, you make the bed you sleep in.

Enjoy itunes.
[/quote]

True, but all everybody I know isn't that keen on Vista.
@ work we bought new computers and we had to pay extra to downgrade our pc's to XP :lol:

Because my friend:

I use my Apple for:

Music production ( Running Logic 8)
using Photoshop and to work on movies
Cause my Apple didn't crash yet and my Windows pc did it several times
Cause now I only have 1 wire and 1 screen on my desk.

I realize most people aren't that keen on Apple cause most software is made for Windows.
But for me it does the trick.

Back to topic: I heard some rumors EA was also planning to release some games for Mac.

I cross my fingers[/b]

Firstly, I am a professional Audio Post Production Engineer. Meaning i work with Pro Tools, Final Cut Pro, DVD Studio Pro and occasionally when working with some composers, i use Logic. So, i know all about Apple, and everything about MAC's. It's what i do for a living.

If you read my post, you will see i said MAC's are for WORK. There is no way i would work on a PC, simply because OSX is better to do professional work on. I thought you bought a MAC for the sole purpose of being a machine to use for entertainment. I didn't know you used it for work. . .

I would like to apologize for my direct reply.

I bought a Mac cause @ home I use it for all the things I just wrote down + internet use.
All these activities are interests I do in my sparetime and as you mentioned, I wouldn't like to do it on a pc.
I did it before, it worked well.

But with Apple it's going better.
Even my grandmother uses an Imac to stay in touch with her grandchildren if we go abroad again.

Pretty cool :)

Anyway nice meeting a fellow Apple user who's into Rugby

i highly doubt ea or anyone will make games for a mac. if they do, good luck to them, but i just can't see a high enough demand for it considering the amount of time and money required to make it happen.

On a Flemish Apple board, there was a list published of Games released by EA for Apple.
Most of them roll playing games and Shooters.

But I think I will go for bootcamp.

Latest posts