• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Easter

B

Bullitt

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YAWDtVeB6N8&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YAWDtVeB6N8&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Now, let's talk about chocolate.

Ill probably not getting any chocolate and dont really care what i do care is that i had a whole trip planned to Adelaide and Saturday night i could not find anywhere to stay or a bus to go home!. :angry:

Other than that happy chocolate day and gorge some chocolate for me. :D

I'm going to bloody sweden for easter, where they DON'T DO CHOCOLATE AT EASTER.

Miserable gits.

There will be lots of snow, though. :D

I have 5 already and instead of eating one early i decided to eat my brothers :bleh!:

I do the naughty thing and buy the cheap brand chocolate a few days after easter in a petrol station.
You can get some really horrible tasting chocoalte eggs with an offer like, 3 for a £1. It's brilliant and there's nothing better than gorging yourself on this shite on your "off day" because the next day back at the gym you work twice as hard.
Great feeling.

I got a chocolate bunny and a chocolate chicken and chocolate eggs topday, my mum was treating since it's her birthday today :p

We don't usually do the entire 'find the hidden eggs' thing anymore, but I'm planning on doing that to any future kids I might have.
I don't get why Easter has become an occasion to give your child a gift though, like at Christmas. Mind Boggling.

I got one from Morrisons last week for only a pound! It's taken all my will power not to eat it already :p

I don't do the whole eggs at Easter thing.

I will this year, however, crucify a Jew.

eric your a legend. im with you! hunt the jew!! haha.

but in all honesty - im off to the warehouse to poke holes in all the eggs.

Blanket man may be a prophet but he is no Jew. But I see where your goin with this.

We can crucify him today, then on sunday we can dig him up and put him on the street. People will be like, "woah, blanket man rose from the dead, that **** is trippy"

Jokes on them, because he will acutally just be a corpse on the street.

f*** I love easter. Almost as much as I love censorship.

I think if you travel to the Philipines you might actually get away with crucifying a man. Not sure what the case would be if the man in question was kicking and screaming.

I'm not a religious person, but I do like to watch the Semana Santa in Spain on television, some of that stuff is beyond this world, they take the statues of the saints out of the church to carry them around town in a procession, problem is that sometimes the statue is almost as big as the door. So what do they do? They have thorty guys carrying the statues on their backs, while shuffling slowly forward on their hands and knees. The thirty guys is about how much fit underneath the statue, so imagine how big that thing is!

I'm going to bloody sweden for easter, where they DON'T DO CHOCOLATE AT EASTER.

Miserable gits.

There will be lots of snow, though. :D [/b]

Swedes being descended from Vikings who used to pillage and wreak havoc on your little island eat real eggs and meat at Easter.

...and our women are better looking than yours.

You know what's the best part of this weekend? March Madness baby! About 12 hours of college basketball every day from Thursday to Sunday! What could be better than that?

Chocolate, comfortable shoes and multiple orgasms.
I wouldn't even need all of them to think I'm better of then watching 12 hours of basketball.

I don't mind watching sports, it's amusing and every once in a while it's amazing to see how those guys play, but TWELVE hours??

Thank god for breaks in between, you'd never pee :p

I wouldn't even need all of them to think I'm better of then watching 12 hours of basketball.

I don't mind watching sports, it's amusing and every once in a while it's amazing to see how those guys play, but TWELVE hours??

[/b]

That's the magic of beer and sports gambling. It makes games between 18-22 year kids, amusing as hell. You have to realize that this tournament (64 teams, 2 and half weeks, hence march madness) generates US$1billion. Big money ladies and gentlemen. Players play for free and the coaches make millions.

[/b]

im sorry, you lost me at multipule orgasms.

<div class='quotemain'> Chocolate, comfortable shoes and multiple orgasms.

[/b]

That's the magic of beer and sports gambling. It makes games between 18-22 year kids, amusing as hell. You have to realize that this tournament (64 teams, 2 and half weeks, hence march madness) generates US$1billion. Big money ladies and gentlemen. Players play for free and the coaches make millions.
[/b][/quote]

Hahaha ive being watching a bit of march madness. :D March is good cos its my birthday and AFL and NRL starts up again.

Latest posts