• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

EB Games & Game Stores in Australia

he is talking aussie (read his topic and where he currently is) i just need to go for a walk at lunch time anyway.

Check your local stores, because my ones are getting Rugby08 today. [/b]

PLEASE BE RIGHT!!!

altho.. cant play it until the weekend.. gotta finish Harry Potter ASAP...

Yeah im talking about Australia bro, even if your in NZ I would check anyway because you know how slack some of them are.

yes australia appears to be in stock according to some websites.

will be hard to play ps2 again - but i am - i need more rugby

Yeah I was assuming aussie stores from the topic post but you and your walking to check got me excited Woosah. Damn you!! Haha. Keep us in the loop (post walk) bro.

My local video store got 2 copies but they're booked out for the next week but I still haven't seen it in Gamesman or anywhere else.

it could be worth checking stores tomorrow see if any will release early ahead of the offical release date.

Let us know if you do manage to get your copy today Ickon, hopefully before you start playing it, otherwise we won't hear from you till Thursday when it comes out in NZ :D

Let us know if you do manage to get your copy today Ickon, hopefully before you start playing it, otherwise we won't hear from you till Thursday when it comes out in NZ :D [/b]
Hey Ozzy,

Yep just got it on PC along with two logitech dual action controllers :bana: , but can't play it till I get home. 4hrs to go :wah: , Oh it feels so long. I got it from EB Parramatta in Sydney. So if any one is in Sydney then you should definitely be able to get your hands on it today.

Thanks for the update, you lucky bugger. 4 hours seems a lot shorter than two f#$$ days. Grrrr. Will be looking forward to your review.

can you do me a favour by posting/sending me the roster file when you have created one. just so i can get in and have my program all working (will send you the editor if you would like an early version of it)

<div class='quotemain'> Let us know if you do manage to get your copy today Ickon, hopefully before you start playing it, otherwise we won't hear from you till Thursday when it comes out in NZ :D [/b]
Hey Ozzy,

Yep just got it on PC along with two logitech dual action controllers :bana: , but can't play it till I get home. 4hrs to go :wah: , Oh it feels so long. I got it from EB Parramatta in Sydney. So if any one is in Sydney then you should definitely be able to get your hands on it today. [/b][/quote]

GOT IT!! PS2 version.. EB in Galleries Victoria in the city!! BOOYAH!!

$70.. i think its gonna be $60 at JB hifi when it comes out on thursday, but i cant wait that long... now i just gotta wait till the day is over till i can play it.. only problem is that i got a job on tonite too and prob wont be home until very late.. looking like i may not get to play it until thursday anyways!! BUT I GOT IT!!!

Latest posts