• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Eddie Jones resigns following early Rugby World Cup exit

he has no friends left in Australia, fairly clear all the talk about building for the future and signing a five year deal were all BS, I obviously thought Rennie was rubbish and he could swoop in and be the saviour...but all he's done is screw over the team he claimed to love

almost worst of all, part of his role was mentoring the Walleroos coaching team....apparently never set foot on their training ground, even last week when back in the country and nothing else to do the walleroos were preparing for a game...didn't bother to swing by

He's a flog

Beginning to wonder why anyone would want Jones given he seems to permanently be in bullshit mode. Whilst he was coaching England, he took the **** also having a stake in a Japanese side and doing stuff on the side with them. Now he was giving a load of guff for his entire tenure at Australia. What next? Australia has shown that sloppy 2nds didn't work for them so I'm amazed if Japan thinks it will work for them.

Australia has shown that sloppy 2nds didn't work for them so I'm amazed if Japan thinks it will work for them.
To be honest I get the impression that Japan is where his heart really is. If he was to become their coach I do think they'd get his full attention.

Whether he'd be be any good is a different matter.

Apparently he has a deal worked out with the US before rennie got sacked and I'm somewhat dreading it. Scott Lawrence hasn't had the interim tag removed yet even though he's done a good job.

To be honest I get the impression that Japan is where his heart really is. If he was to become their coach I do think they'd get his full attention.

Whether he'd be be any good is a different matter.
Yeah I've always thought he'd end up back in Japan

Don't think he'll go back to being their Head Coach but could see him taking a different union role (head of development, or something like that) or maybe going back into club rugby

Just keep him away from western media/international rugby

i kind of hope all the drama has put Japan off him, not exactly making himself look like the good guy and im not sure how well that will go down

Latest posts