• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Elvis signs for Bourgoin

psychic duck

International
Elvis+Seveali+London+Irish+v+Sale+Sharks+AVIVA+bv6jvAMcKDxl.jpg

Elvis Seveali'i has officially signed for two seasons in favour of the sky and maroon. A Samoan international with 15 caps, the centre has played with London Irish since 2008.

Seveali'i grew up in Wellington in New Zealand and started playing rugby aged 18 for his local team. Power allied with speed and dexterity, his talents were rapidly detected by the Samoan selectors, who selected him for his first cap against Fiji in 2000. Since then, he has 20 caps and has scored 9 tries.

In 2002, aged 24, he decided to play in the Northern Hemisphere. He signed for Bath where he played during the 2002/03 season before joining the Ospreys for 2 seasons. In 2005, he returned to England and played a key role for Sale who won the Guinness Premiership in 2005/06. In 2008, he signed in favour of London Irish for who he would play 78 matches and score 11 tries.

In signing for Bourgoin for the next 2 seasons, Elvis Seveali'i, who celebrates his 33rd birthday on the 20th of June this month, begins his final challenge.

http://www.csbj-rugby.fr/infos_match.php?num=736

Last edited:

Latest posts