• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

England In Pakistan

S

St Helens RLFC

Pakistan all out 274

England 224-2 approaching the end of the second day.

Good stuff, we need to build ourselves a sizeable total and have a good bowl at them.

so they are going good against pakistan whoopdee doo
<

sorry i am still annoyed at the kiwis
<

as usual

i not to excited about this at all
<

looks like the captancy seams to agree with trescothic 193 was it?

thats an alright knock
<

It was.

Good job, considering only Flintoff and Bell bothered. We need 198 to win with a day to go - could be a close finish.

are we the only ones that actually follow the cricket?

trescothic out for 5 thats 198 for the whole game, so if the rest of england dont get that then they suck!!!

Go the Paki's. Great first innings. Hopefully they can enforce the follow on.
<

Good one Pakistan, you effed up a really good chance to bowl them out for a small total
<
<

Would someone please get that dopey Pietersen out?
<
<

end of day 3 eng 71 runs behind. bell and pietersen getting 100s.

did pietersen get out next ball or something? (we dont get to see the game here i just look at the updates)

looks like if neither team collapse its going to be a draw and england are taking their time about things.

nothing wrong with cricket is great to watch

yeah pietersen on 94 pulls akhtar for six to bring up his ton then trys the same next ball and is caught at mid on, silly boy!

good spell by Flintoff and Harmi puts England back in it, Pak 6 down for 200 odd lead at close

last day to go, might be a close one if they take 4 quick wickets.

i would love to see england win. they are my 3rd fav team after all o_O

Originally posted by stranger@Nov 22 2005, 10:40 PM
if someone could bottle cricket they'd make millions, instant cure for insomnia
<
Cricket > You
<

I'm not confident we'd get the runs required, we've looked shaky batting for some reason. However, Flintoff is the best cricketer on the planet at this moment in time.

thats in your opinion.

i am not so sure. he is good i agree, but the best is a big call.

thugh right now i couldn't tell you who i think is the best i will have to think about it, and ill get back to you
<

The only person I would accept as being close is Brett Lee or Shane Warne; Flintoff has been immense this year and is the best player on Earth at the moment.

Anyone who says otherwise is a Communist.

Latest posts