• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

England In Pakistan

Geoffrey Boycott made a decent point about today's game saying that the only 2 who performed were the ones who didn't stay up for the Sports Personality of the Year, don't see why anyone else other than Flintoff would have had to stay up. Wasn't them getting an award.

Yeah, I heard about that. Freddie could have just told everyone in the morning, I suppose. It would have made more sense to sleep the night before a match.

Coco

Originally posted by St Helens RLFC@Dec 4 2005, 05:34 AM
I'd rather lose to Pakistan and beat the Aussies than visa verca.

England > Australia

In:

Football
Rugby union
Cricket
Cricket? No. We've been performing at a higher level in both the One Day and Test games since the Ashes.

Rugby union? No. England has been much pooer than Australia in recent times and one win at Twickenham over a depleeted Wallabies side doesn't make you better.

Football? Not for long, give us a few more years yet. The sleeping giant is about to wake up.

Everything will be back to normal next year. Bring on the Ashes, Cook Cup, Commonwealth Games and FIFA World Cup.

Kevin Pieterson has been ruled out of the remaining 3 ODIs with a rib injury. No replacement will be called up, blow for England, certainly gives the advantage back to Pakistan for the remaining matches.

Congratulations Pakistan!!!

Durr.... let's send Pakistan in to bat first on a batting wicket!!

Well England obviously need this one to save the series. Did reasonably well to bowl Pakistan out for 210.

Not going too badly in reply but the spinners have just come on and England immediately lose a wicket, currently 70-4 in the 16th over.

80-5 now. Ah well. I never had high hopes for this series; we're rubbish at ODI's.

Apparently England might now have an extra 2 weeks of cricket to qualify for the ICC trophy next season. Still a poor reflection on England's top order batting yesterday, despite the absence of Vaughan and Pieterson.

Latest posts