• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

England new jersey.....

He'res the measure of a good sports top; will it look good with a pair of blue jeans. Neither of those two tops will.

Looks like I'm buying an AB's top then...

dont blame you mate,

id jump ship now... while its still afloat, cos come the wc england will be like the ***anic :D :D

cant wait to play samoa in the quarters :D

He'res the measure of a good sports top; will it look good with a pair of blue jeans. Neither of those two tops will.

Looks like I'm buying an AB's top then...
[/b]

All those skin tight efforts are basically gay-club wear.

Are Nike still doing the classic style supporter shirt?

I'm not fussed on Englands shirt (Home or Away) I get the feeling of a footballs (soccer) shirt than a rugby shirt. I just don't like that red curve on the shirt, though without the red curve...it would be alot like they're current shirt. I think if that red curve on both sides, it would look alot better.

I'm not fussed on Englands shirt (Home or Away) I get the feeling of a footballs (soccer) shirt than a rugby shirt. I just don't like that red curve on the shirt, though without the red curve...it would be alot like they're current shirt. I think if that red curve on both sides, it would look alot better. [/b]

And that's the joy of crap made by Nike. Wankers.

At least it's not that one-piece kit they wanted to make for the 2003 world cup.

I don't find it's bad, the red jersey is little thrown off by the white sleeve. they could have worked it in a little better. I like the slash of red coming accross the white jersey though, it's a different design. The true test will come when they play with it on the pitch, see how it looks then.

I'm a big fan of the tight fit jersey, myself.
If i was allowed to buy an England one i'd buy that one.
It's a very flattering fit and i reckon it would look really good to wear.

Why are we discussing a top that looks exactly like the French top, only that the top two base colours are different?

And to those who say its gay, we're not the ones who use hand bags as our primary weapons :p

I like them both, they are awesome. The same style to the French uniform... <_< Well thats because they're both sponsored by Nike.

how about wear the top with a khaki colored pant im sure that'll look good, blue jeans arent the mecca of pants now..

In England they are. And being as it's an England top, that's a pretty big factor. Khakis are so passe, daharling!

Home top reminds me of the Western Force jersey. Different colours obviously.

Not convinced by the red shirt, mabye it's a grower.

I'm with you mickyb...They have got the socks wrong. They are quite homo indeed. Nothing can ever truly replace the classic single fat or double thin stripe at the top.

Thing is the way the pattern looks depends on you put the sock on. So it looks completely retarded if there's a complicated pattern and it's not put on properly, and during a rugby game, who's goign to worry about how their socks look?

Thing is the way the pattern looks depends on you put the sock on. So it looks completely retarded if there's a complicated pattern and it's not put on properly, and during a rugby game, who's goign to worry about how their socks look? [/b]

Well I like to have mine pulled up :p

i think they look really good, something new rather than the boring style every team wears now

I like the new jerseys, it's just the shorts, maybe they should switch them around and wear the white shorts with the red jersey and v. versa. Just need to break it up a bit, sometimes to much of something can be a bad thing(the only exception is naked woman and rugby on free to air).