English Arrogance
Staff member
TRF Legend
TRF Supporter
Country Flag

England

Club or Nation

Sale

Is this the first time they've done something like this?
They started at the start of this season, I think - I'm a big fan, and definitely helps explain how they reached their decisions without needing the delve into the PDF reports

Think 5 weeks for Obano is very harsh - should be midpoint not top end IMO

ncurd

Hall of Fame
TRF Legend
Country Flag

England

Club or Nation

Bath

They started at the start of this season, I think - I'm a big fan, and definitely helps explain how they reached their decisions without needing the delve into the PDF reports

Think 5 weeks for Obano is very harsh - should be midpoint not top end IMO
Dunno why its not come on my twitter feed before....bloody algorithms.

Does seam harsh but you can see the logic, has to be mid-point, gets over 50% ticks so moves into next stage.

Should say still don't agree with remorse (unless expressed immediately after incident) and guilty please being allowed for mitagtion.

TRF_Olyy

English Arrogance
Staff member
TRF Legend
TRF Supporter
Country Flag

England

Club or Nation

Sale

Does seam harsh but you can see the logic, has to be mid-point, gets over 50% ticks so moves into next stage.

Should say still don't agree with remorse (unless expressed immediately after incident) and guilty please being allowed for mitagtion.

Aye, agreed - and that's where the infographic helps (the injury ticking him over into the next level)

Also agree on reductions, but I won't start ranting again - I'm like a broken record

TobesHodges

Bench Player
Country Flag

England

Club or Nation

Reds

Honestly the games gone.. Obano's was a complete accident, Andre's was just a bit of push and shove.. Falling out of love with Union :(

Don't Skip Leg Day

First XV
TRF Legend
Country Flag

England

Club or Nation

Northampton

Honestly the games gone.. Obano's was a complete accident, Andre's was just a bit of push and shove.. Falling out of love with Union :(
Completely agree, it’s just too much focus on the little things and enough focus on big things going wrong on rugby.

Latest posts