• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

England vs France players: who plays more ?

So now we are having a go at our food,this I can understand as you are the supreme kings of gastronomic delights, fish and chips,mars bars fried in deep fat flyers, baked beans wow, over cooked steaks, gravy, trifle, boiled and boiled and boiled veg should I go on in France we live to eat whereas you guys have to eat to live at least in France we have pizzas cooked in wood ovens bouillebaise steaks that are not cremated should I go on????? And the fact that France is crawling with ex pats and B,rits on holidays says absolutely nothing for our culinary delights but what would I know, had 3 pubs and 2 restos and TFR Olyy we are proud of what we have and support it without malice and please Good no. 10 TRY eating in good restos are not expensive and it's not all about cream and butter,just some of it, where it is needed that's all we have Escoffier you have Delia game set and match as they say in Wobbledon!!!

NO...NO. NO. NO.

I refuse to believe that is one sentence. I refuse to!

French rugby is for the fat and the old, it's true. We send all the old rugby players to France, to get fatter. They come back smelling of butter and garlic. But France is the ideal place to send former athletes, great food and beautiful women. We send athletes to the U.K, and they get greeted with news of a long lost dead grandmother and a national jersey.

Last edited:
some of them fatten their wallets, but lets not start that war again, and as far as the dead grandmother and National jersey you forgot to mention pie and chips for the rest of their lives!!!!!!!! (please notice ,,, and atleast 1 full stop)!!!!!!!!!!! normally dont bother with the full stops as some of you on this forum blow so much hot air i did not think there would be a problem reading several lines without taking a breath.( notice again 1 full stop)

I just don't want to know why you call yourself big ewis.

well, if you're implying that it's got anything to do with fire-worshiping or Ancient Chilean Kalku practice, I would indeed say it is very far-fetched and would call that accusation bizarre and dubious. I mean, what in the world would make you think that ?...you're just weird sometimes Tiggerman...

Latest posts