• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

England vs France players: who plays more ?

therefore Leicester need to bulk up if they are going to do anything in the new EURO CHAMPIONS CUP, was that 1st pic not one of the last 2 H Cups winners from
Toulon, Basta something or other his name??? so get your players on the pies my son, with Toulon, Ulster and Llanelli (this one you may win) thats going to be an awful lot of pies, your hole is getting deeper and deeper!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why are some French fans so touchy?
A light-hearted comment turned into a right royal sh*t storm.

He is a prop. and he isn't that bad.

Courtesy of Rats
wilson.jpg

this reminds me distinctly of something, but I can't quite put my finger on....oh wait, here:

SANDCASTLES.png

How come your super FIT rugby men didn't take advantage of their far superior olympic super fitness over our boys in Paris? what happened? run out of puffffffff

actually jokes asides, that is a good point...

Because French rugby bribes the referee & the ERC officials with pastries and overrated wines.

We tried but we only have Red Leicester, Stilton and pork pies, it isn't as fancy as yours.

Also when the English players play French clubs it hard to play your best, as your taught over here to respect the elderly and to be sympathise with the overweight.

Preposterous !! We'd never bribe with PASTRIES, that's just not nearly proper etiquette !! You're insane !! And OVERRATED wines ??!!!!! We offer the best, most refined bottles there are in the world when we bribe, just wtf do you take us for ??!!! Silly rosbifs...

And Bastareaud is sweet tender teddybear, he's not overweight, he's just a very generous young man both inside and outside. But surely you wouldn't make the effort to understand that with your thick scope of France...

Because French rugby bribes the referee & the ERC officials with pastries and overrated wines.

We tried but we only have Red Leicester, Stilton and pork pies, it isn't as fancy as yours.

Also when the English players play French clubs it hard to play your best, as your taught over here to respect the elderly and to be sympathise with the overweight.

Their wines aren't overrated.

Just their cooking.

Fry in butter, add cream serve with bread that went stale on the walk home from the boulanger.

:D

Their wines aren't overrated.

Just their cooking.

Fry in butter, add cream serve with bread that went stale on the walk home from the boulanger.

:D

ah, I see you've made the infamous "MacDonald's is French gastronomy" amalgam. It happens very often, don't worry it's not just you.....ahem.
Looking at the ***le of that thread again, this was just BOUND to go astray eventually ! :D

You know the Burger King at St Lazare has a 30 minute wait just to get in the door.

I thought it was a night club first time I walked past. Doormen, velvet ropes... I burst out laughing when I realised it was people waiting for a chance to buy a whopper.

So now we are having a go at our food,this I can understand as you are the supreme kings of gastronomic delights, fish and chips,mars bars fried in deep fat flyers, baked beans wow, over cooked steaks, gravy, trifle, boiled and boiled and boiled veg should I go on in France we live to eat whereas you guys have to eat to live at least in France we have pizzas cooked in wood ovens bouillebaise steaks that are not cremated should I go on????? And the fact that France is crawling with ex pats and B,rits on holidays says absolutely nothing for our culinary delights but what would I know, had 3 pubs and 2 restos and TFR Olyy we are proud of what we have and support it without malice and please Good no. 10 TRY eating in good restos are not expensive and it's not all about cream and butter,just some of it, where it is needed that's all we have Escoffier you have Delia game set and match as they say in Wobbledon!!!

You know the Burger King at St Lazare has a 30 minute wait just to get in the door.

I thought it was a night club first time I walked past. Doormen, velvet ropes... I burst out laughing when I realised it was people waiting for a chance to buy a whopper.
You ever seen a 30min queue in Blighty may be but not to eat

hqdefault.jpg

*don't mention their food*

...Although... aren't you an ex-pat, Gaston?

Used to be not anymore now more French than the locals!!!

Splitter! :D

So now we are having a go at our food,this I can understand as you are the supreme kings of gastronomic delights, fish and chips,mars bars fried in deep fat flyers, baked beans wow, over cooked steaks, gravy, trifle, boiled and boiled and boiled veg should I go on in France we live to eat whereas you guys have to eat to live at least in France we have pizzas cooked in wood ovens bouillebaise steaks that are not cremated should I go on????? And the fact that France is crawling with ex pats and B,rits on holidays says absolutely nothing for our culinary delights but what would I know, had 3 pubs and 2 restos and TFR Olyy we are proud of what we have and support it without malice and please Good no. 10 TRY eating in good restos are not expensive and it's not all about cream and butter,just some of it, where it is needed that's all we have Escoffier you have Delia game set and match as they say in Wobbledon!!!

I never said it's was better I just said Frances was overrated.

And I'll have you know I have a Michelin chef at my disposal... He does a great bread and bitter pudding.:p

Last edited:
Splitter! :D

I never said it's was better I just said Frances was overrate
And I'll have you know I have a Michelin chef at my disposal... He does a great bread and bitter pudding.:p

Is that French Michelin award winning type chef at your disposal?????

Gaston how did you end up in France? If you don't mind me asking?

Work in 1973 stayed till 86 played rugby for Antibes back in th uk till 2005 sold up and went back to the land of milk and honey with a sh## president and started with Montpellier rugby after the 2007 W Cup this will be my 9th season.also have a gite which keeps me out of trouble in the summer months

Work in 1973 stayed till 86 played rugby for Antibes back in th uk till 2005 sold up and went back to the land of milk and honey with a sh## president and started with Montpellier rugby after the 2007 W Cup this will be my 9th season.also have a gite which keeps me out of trouble in the summer months

amazing! i'm here for work as well, not sure if we'll stay for ever - it's a bit different up here to down there (Parisians are hard work).

I'd love to have a nice Gite to retire to :)

Parisians are not French they come from Paris totally different to the rest of the country.

Latest posts