• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Eroni Clarke playing for counties

E

esoj

Eroni Clarke will be playing for countie-manuaku in the npc this year

http://www.tvnz.co.nz/view/page/488122/600732
Former All Black midfielder Eroni Clarke has signed to play for second division Counties-Manukau in this season's NPC.

The 36-year-old Clarke has been playing club rugby in Auckland this season and Counties are hoping his experience will by a key asset in their campaign.

Clarke played the last of his ten tests against Australia almost seven years ago.

Its good to see some experince coming back to nz and contributing to the game

aye he is a bit but still experince like his is invaluable especially to a team like counties that have had their talent raped by other teams in recent seasons. Bunce was around the same age when he was carving it up for the abs

What position will he play?

Because I doubt he will play at centre espically with the Chiefs centre there.

whats his name?...niva tauasa i think..yeah dude looks like rhino with those giant legs maybe clarke off the bench or at second5..if auckland look **** this yeah then this is my team no matter what..

the talent on the sth auckland borders is astonishing!!!..the backbone to aucklands player development programs!

go counties

Man this guy is everywhere dont think he will be the threat he used to be wonder how many more seasons he will be around for?

na doubt he will get into the chiefs eh no way
<

Latest posts