Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spain

• Sweden

• Switzerland

• Total voters
Originally posted by Ripper+May 27 2004, 09:23 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ripper @ May 27 2004, 09:23 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-woodie
@May 26 2004, 03:44 AM
OOPS that was an accident.

Rooney + Owen up front for me. Defoe and Smith should have been the backup 2 as well.
Rooney is overweight.

He'd probaly be too busy at the all you can eat buffets in the luxery boxes [/b]
Rooney is overweight, and I don't like the child, but he has more skill and ability in his left nostril than anyone the All Whites will EVER produce.

Originally posted by St_Helens_RLFC+May 27 2004, 09:59 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (St_Helens_RLFC @ May 27 2004, 09:59 AM)</div>
Originally posted by Ripper@May 27 2004, 09:23 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-woodie
@May 26 2004, 03:44 AM
OOPS that was an accident.

Rooney + Owen up front for me. Defoe and Smith should have been the backup 2 as well.

Rooney is overweight.

He'd probaly be too busy at the all you can eat buffets in the luxery boxes
Rooney is overweight, and I don't like the child, but he has more skill and ability in his left nostril than anyone the All Whites will EVER produce. [/b]
Am I meant to feel hurt over that ''insult'' am I?

You're dreaming St helens RLFC if you think Vassel and Defoe are at the same level as the best strikers in this comp..................

........no wonder all English football fans are dreamers when it comes to the chances of their team..........
<

Englands chances would be greatly enhanced if they won their pool.

If not then it looks like Spain in the quarters, Italy in the semis, and most likely France again in the final................

I'll take the Spaniards any time, any place, any where, and on a good day we could beat the Italians.

Originally posted by NZL fan@May 27 2004, 01:11 PM
You're dreaming St helens RLFC if you think Vassel and Defoe are at the same level as the best strikers in this comp..................

........no wonder all English football fans are dreamers when it comes to the chances of their team..........
<
You wouldn't know a good football player if they sat on your face.

Thierry Henry says his ideal final would be against England because he'd love to come up against his team mates Cole and Campbell. That's all well and good but surely his reasons would be that he could rub their noses in it if they won. May backfire though.

England are probably slightly better than Spain on paper, and can beat both them and the Italians with a bit of luck if needed.

I wouldn't be surprised for england to have 1W 1L 1D after the groups and rely on GD to go through.

Our chances would be vastly improved if Nicky Butt breaks his leg.

Originally posted by woodie@May 28 2004, 10:10 PM
Our chances would be vastly improved if Nicky Butt breaks his leg.
100% agree, maybe Phil Neville as well.

I'm hoping that my theory of 'If Sven wants a defensive MF player he would have taken Scott Parker' is correct.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
You wouldn't know a good football player if they sat on your face.[/b]

You obviously have some experience of recognising soccer players by use of this method St Helens RLFC.........
<

Just watching Jimmy Hill on SS1. He had a journalist who was in Sardinia and he sounds pretty sure that Butt will not play vs France. There will be a 4-3-1-2 formation with Lampard and Scholes and Gerrard and BEckham
<

Latest posts