• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

European Cup

C

cabbage

Are the teams in the euro cup the ones from this seasons heineken cup or are they made up.If so could anyone list them please P.S Are the barbarians in the game again this year

Originally posted by cabbage@Feb 9 2005, 09:50 PM
P.S Are the barbarians in the game again this year
yes they are in the representitives with new zealand maori, australia A, pacific isles(pacific islandas)

Originally posted by kinkon89+Feb 9 2005, 10:18 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kinkon89 @ Feb 9 2005, 10:18 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-cabbage
@Feb 9 2005, 09:50 PM
P.S                                                                                                                Are the barbarians in the game again this year
yes they are in the representitives with new zealand maori, australia A, pacific isles(pacific islandas) [/b]
australia A - why?

Originally posted by funksoulbrother+Feb 10 2005, 02:54 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (funksoulbrother @ Feb 10 2005, 02:54 AM)</div>
Originally posted by kinkon89@Feb 9 2005, 10:18 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-cabbage
@Feb 9 2005, 09:50 PM
P.S                                                                                                                Are the barbarians in the game again this year

yes they are in the representitives with new zealand maori, australia A, pacific isles(pacific islandas)
australia A - why? [/b]
Australia A - presumably for the Lions tour to Oz.

Originally posted by cavan@Feb 10 2005, 06:17 AM
why no South Africa A then?
Probably because, technically, they didn't play against South Africa A in 1997. They called them the Emerging Springboks.

What did they do in Rugby 2004 -- I never made it that far because I couldn't be bothered to play the game.

Cabbage, I think it's safe to assume that it's this years Heineken Cup teams with this year's rosters.

Originally posted by ak47 in training camp thread
Didnt check if generic kits for EURO, but for menu looked like 2004 EURO comp

Well, oh well. Very well could be the teams from last years tournament -- depends upon how EA look on it.

Surely it's this years comp that started at the end of 2004. Surely?

Latest posts