• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Exclusive - are you in RC06?

that is not cool that there is no real players on the transfer market. maybe you have to wait until division 2 or unlock them. rc 2006 is just getting worse and worse by the day it seems.

Originally posted by esoj@Feb 1 2006, 01:11 AM
that is not cool that there is no real players on the transfer market. maybe you have to wait until division 2 or unlock them. rc 2006 is just getting worse and worse by the day it seems.
maybe cos people agree with me kaftka...as evidenced in the VERY next post (see ABOVE QUOTE) -
<

you're not personally coming at me AGAIN are you kaftka? ("spouting ****?")- jesus...

I must have used the word hypocrit a 100 times in reference to you already...please....stop having a hernia and get a grip pal.

I am a gamer and a rugby lover.....these comments are justified as this is a revelation that is AGAIN - extremely disappointing.

do you not agree? do you think it is in fact really excellent that they are not there? I don't see your problem. is the revelation about the rucks and being like league got ya down kaftka? Were you not on AK's side of that one for the most part? I didn't think you'd be this gutted about being wrong again....surprising.

<

<

go away (from me - if others are dim enough to think you are a master of wit, so be it, but leave me alone stalker).

cheers.
<

I doubt that we'd be able to get real players at all...

A question though, do players age in the career mode? That would soften things a bit. If you're down in Division four and take a quite a few seasons to get to division 1, then a lot of good players may have retired by then? Bah, who am I kidding...

Originally posted by Los Lover+Feb 1 2006, 12:01 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Los Lover @ Feb 1 2006, 12:01 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Paddy
@Feb 1 2006, 12:56 AM
im on my 2nd season now, got promoted to division 3 and im yet to see real players on the transfer market. Their better be in there otherize its a shame
a shame?

that's generous..

it is an unmitigated travesty of justice of epic proportions.

there should be rioting in the streets..

well, by those who bought the turd anway....

<

rc2006 <<shakes head>> [/b]
well, the gameplay is pretty good. So that kinda makes up for it

but im still pretty dissappointed if you cant buy real players in career mode.

Originally posted by Los Lover+Feb 1 2006, 12:16 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Los Lover @ Feb 1 2006, 12:16 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-esoj
@Feb 1 2006, 01:11 AM
maybe cos people agree with me kaftka...as evidenced in the VERY next post.

you're not personally coming at me AGAIN are you - jesus...

I must have used the word hypocrit a 100 times in reference to you already...please....stop having a hernia.

I am a gamer and a rugby lover.....these comments are justified as this is a revelation that is AGAIN - extremely disappointing.

do you not agree? do you think it is in fact really excellent that they are not there? I don't see your problem.

<

<
[/b]
Yes. I agree. I think it is stupid that you can't buy real players. I also think that it is stupid having the sprint bar still hanging around. I also think it is stupid the way you constantly post needless bullshit about how crap this game is over and over again as if you need everybody to hear that you think...sorry, KNOW this game is utter shite compared to your precious EA Rugby series...

That's it. I'm not arguing with you about this now. I was merely pointing out that you didn't need to post your opinion in that pompous wanky way... And you wondered why you got the least respected member award...

THE END.....Period.

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.@Feb 1 2006, 12:16 AM

A question though, do players age in the career mode? That would soften things a bit. If you're down in Division four and take a quite a few seasons to get to division 1, then a lot of good players may have retired by then? Bah, who am I kidding...
I doubt players age, the stats dont show age or day or birth etc etc.

I dont mind having the sprinting bar, but what ****** me off is you cant use it when its half recovered
<
. You gotta wait till its full again
<

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.+Feb 1 2006, 01:21 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (.:kaftka:. @ Feb 1 2006, 01:21 AM)</div>
Originally posted by Los Lover@Feb 1 2006, 12:16 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-esoj
@Feb 1 2006, 01:11 AM

maybe cos people agree with me kaftka...as evidenced in the VERY next post.

you're not personally coming at me AGAIN are you - jesus...

I must have used the word hypocrit a 100 times in reference to you already...please....stop having a hernia.

do you not agree? do you think it is in fact really excellent that they are not there? I don't see your problem.

<

<
Yes. I agree. I think it is stupid that you can't buy real players. I also think that it is stupid having the sprint bar still hanging around. I also think it is stupid the way you constantly post needless bullshit about how crap this game is over and over again as if you need everybody to hear that you think...sorry, KNOW this game is utter shite compared to your precious EA Rugby series...

That's it. I'm not arguing with you about this now. I was merely pointing out that you didn't need to post your opinion in that pompous wanky way... And you wondered why you got the least respected member award...

THE END.....Period. [/b]
what ya need to respect though is that I made a promise...

and I'll see it through..

with or without you sleeping outside my house.

cheers for the interior monologue commentary on me and not the game - at least I was on topic.

I'd say about HALF as many people are interested in RC2006 now that gameplay opinions and facts from players and makers have been tracked down. I always follow through.

Originally posted by Paddy+Feb 1 2006, 01:21 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Paddy @ Feb 1 2006, 01:21 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-.:kaftka:.
@Feb 1 2006, 12:16 AM

I dont mind having the sprinting bar, but what ****** me off is you cant use it when its half recovered
<
<
[/b]
<
<
<

that is f**** -
<

oh whoops, sorry for caring kaftka about gameplay....

I will reword, even though that is totally f*****d - for the benefit of mother terkaftka so as to not offend his sensibilties =

I am ever so disappointed that they have decided to be just a tad bit silly by not making it so you can half=replenish the bar. One might be so inclined to think that that was rather lacklustre, but I say 'you naughty, naughty little consumers, you are not allowed expectations. stop being so silly and rude to the nice men......okay, now, here comes the game...bend over.'

<

I just call it how I see it...

and sales are halving.

Originally posted by Los Lover@Feb 1 2006, 12:33 AM
I always follow through.
Jesus christ lover, this isn't about sex! This is about your constant, occassionally offensive ramblings about issues that could be put in a much milder and family friendly tone!

Nah, just kidding around. Now, lets all put on our happy faces and stick to topic.

<
<
<
<
<
<

Sorry, muscle spasm...

Anyway, the not being able to buy real players blows... But, it's something I'd be able to overlook as there are tonnes of new players to fiddle around with and stuff... Still doesn't make up for it though imo.

Originally posted by Los Lover+Feb 1 2006, 12:38 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Los Lover @ Feb 1 2006, 12:38 AM)</div>
Originally posted by Paddy@Feb 1 2006, 01:21 AM

<
<
<
<
<

that is f**** -
<

I will reword, even though that is totally f*****d - for the benefit of mother terkaftka so as to not offend his sensibilties =

I am ever so disappointed that they have decided to be just a tad bit silly by not making it so you can half=replenish the bar. One might be so inclined to think that that was rather lacklustre, but I say 'you naughty, naughty little consumers, you are not allowed expectations. stop being so silly and rude to the nice men......okay, now, here comes the game...bend over.'

<

and sales are halving. [/b]
That is far too inappropriate!!
<

Good work on the taking the **** though... I have no comeback to that. Bugger.

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.+Feb 1 2006, 01:38 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (.:kaftka:. @ Feb 1 2006, 01:38 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Los Lover
@Feb 1 2006, 12:33 AM
I always follow through.
Jesus christ lover, this isn't about sex! This is about your constant, occassionally offensive ramblings about issues that could be put in a much milder and family friendly tone!

Nah, just kidding around. Now, lets all put on our happy faces and stick to topic.

<
<
<
<
<
<

Sorry, muscle spasm...

Anyway, the not being able to buy real players blows... But, it's something I'd be able to overlook as there are tonnes of new players to fiddle around with and stuff... Still doesn't make up for it though imo. [/b]
yes I am biased becos, admittedly, I could give a bull's testicle about the 'being in the game' etc aspect...

I gave a false name and did it laughing...I just don't want the limelight...I want a good bloody game.

these latest developments are 'disappointing' and unfortunate.

<

is that alright kaftka? not too harsh?

<

nah sweet az, I hear ya, but increasingly, it looks like the call on EA06 being better is going to be correct. Predictions are my game - I like making em and I hate being wrong. So I avoid it.

<

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.+Feb 1 2006, 01:40 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (.:kaftka:. @ Feb 1 2006, 01:40 AM)</div>
Originally posted by Los Lover@Feb 1 2006, 12:38 AM
Originally posted by Paddy@Feb 1 2006, 01:21 AM

<
<

<
<
<

that is f**** -
<

<

and sales are halving.
That is far too inappropriate!!
<

Good work on the taking the **** though... I have no comeback to that. Bugger. [/b]
<

cheers.

yes, I feel we are BOTH really a couple of aholes in many ways - you to me and me to everyone else.

<

garrr, onto my 3rd season now and still yet to be able to buy real players. Im beginning to think now that you cant :mad:

I would say you can't which is dissappointing and another mark against the game. it seems very much that the above average or experinced rugby game player has not be though of for this game at all. this game is tailor made for new people with no depth for the more advanced user.

its more than a dissappointment, its a disgrace really. I mean, who are the makers of the game, what were they thinking? Are they just normal joe does who just got a degree in games programming etc etc and go "ok, we're gonna make rugby game, research the rules, the teams and lets go"

I mean, wtf is the point of career mode where you cant buy real players?? And why cant we edit player stats? why cant we transfer players to another team (e.g Umage to QLD Reds)

grrrr WTF!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Paddy@Feb 1 2006, 01:20 PM
I mean, wtf is the point of career mode where you cant buy real players??
when you think about it, there is very little player trades in real life. you would be lucky to get a half dozen transfers a season.

i mean, what is this? soccer?

Originally posted by sambad5+Feb 1 2006, 03:46 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sambad5 @ Feb 1 2006, 03:46 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Paddy
@Feb 1 2006, 01:20 PM
I mean, wtf is the point of career mode where you cant buy real players??
when you think about it, there is very little player trades in real life. you would be lucky to get a half dozen transfers a season.

i mean, what is this? soccer? [/b]
So? doesnt mean they dont have to include it there. If theres only half a dozen trades a season then give us half a dozen trades a season. A matter afact i dont care if they only let us trade 3 times a season, as long as i can buy real players a build a team. Too bad in RC 2006 you cant

just a quick question really. we all know that the super 14 teams don't have the real player names etc are these transfered into the career mode or are they completely new players instead.

also are any of the nh players that are licesened are they also in career mode correctly

Latest posts