Saints1

Straight Edge
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
St Helens
Chelsea vs. Villa
Portsmouth vs. Spurs

These are two miouthwatering semi finals, I am looking forward to them immensely. I hope Chelsea put 7 past Villa again, I can't stand Martin O'Neill.

Why not? O'Neill has always struck me as a capable manager and a fairly nice guy. I hope Pompy can get through, the romantic I am.

I'm a Liverpool fan and the amount of crying he did when we tried to sign Gareth Barry was ridiculous. I also think his teams are dreadful to watch. Long balls all the time.

I'm a Liverpool fan and the amount of crying he did when we tried to sign Gareth Barry was ridiculous. I also think his teams are dreadful to watch. Long balls all the time.

I'm a Liverpool fan too, and the way Rafa went about signing Barry was pretty disgraceful too. As was United signing Berbatov. As was City signing Lescott. These things happen but O'Neill has a good point.

Would love Portsmouth to win the cup, would be an amazing way to sign off from the top flight (maybe even from the football league at this rate).

More realistically, i hope Villa do over Chelsea as that team deserves a trophy of some sort. I like O'Neill a lot, he's bought a lot of English players (Milner, Young, Downing, Warnock etc.) and hopefully it reaps rewards for him. I see Tottenham beating Portsmouth.

Villa vs. Tottenham would be a great final.

O'Neill is a snidey goblin. That's all I have to say on the matter. And I want Portsmouth vs. Chelsea. I think Chelsea vs. Spurs would be the best final and probably the most likely.

C'Mon Sturridge!!!! Chelsea to win if Sturridge starts. Otherwise they'll fall to the might of Richard Dunne.

C'Mon Sturridge!!!! Chelsea to win if Sturridge starts. Otherwise they'll fall to the might of Richard Dunne.
Dan Sturridge comes from my village/went to my secondary school in my year, and is a massive Villa fan.

Irony!

I'll be surprised if you see Sturridge on the pitch today.

Well, Villa got served by Chelsea yesterday, finished 3-0 in the end. Spurs - Pompey today should be a good match.

Latest posts