• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Fail to create dump file (error 5)

Elconquestador94

Academy Player
Hi guys,

Since today I have a little problem, when I try to start a competition with more than 18 teams in it my game crash and I have this message : "Fail to create dump file (error 5)"

Anyone already had this problem and know how to fix it ?

Thank you !

Have a good day

Hi mate, maybe you've too competition files. Try to erase some of them

Hey Jouboy, what do you mean about "stable database" ? I have some mods or new faces but it was totally working before
I don't know to much. From my experience and complaints by fellow players the game does crash if your database has bugs or mods (player faces, strips, boots, stadiums) can also cause a bug in game leading to the crash.

Only advice I have is start a fresh with your latest database file without adding mods, create your 18 team tournament and check for any crashes.
If there is none than add your mods and keeping checking for an error as you add mods.
Doing show you can hopefully track the crash to its source and fix it.

Hi guys,

Since today I have a little problem, when I try to start a competition with more than 18 teams in it my game crash and I have this message : "Fail to create dump file (error 5)"

Anyone already had this problem and know how to fix it ?

Thank you !

Have a good day
Hey, did you fix error?

If not here is the best version of the game that I have so far: https://www.therugbyforum.com/threads/dolfs-mod.38722/page-8, credit to Dolf for the amazing work.

Scroll down four post, download Dolf's mod (2gb in size) and you might have to create an account on the Nexus site if you don t already have one.

Cheers bro.

Nope I did not.
I just modified the number of teams on my cup.

I cant have new mod I already downloaded and modified a lot a faces in my game with news players . So I dont want to lose my work ;)

But thank you :)

Latest posts