• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Fantasy Rugby

D

Daylightfire

Once again, does anyone know if Scrum.com is going to be running there Fantasy rugby game throughout the Six nations?

If not anywhere else doing it?

I remember the times (i think, either them or the guardian) website ran one last year, it was a competition as well, to win tickets to the GP final

Yep they're doing it again this year, got an email about it. Great website that.

i did testrugby.com, but as stated above unless you have a friends involved, can lose interest - liked the format of the site and team set-up though

might give it another crack and try to get one of my ex-teammates involved

Got a facebook predictions group running: The Six Nations Prediction League 2010...anyone is welcome to join in. I'm thinking of first prize being a Mars Bar at the moment :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (w3lshrugby @ Jan 24 2010, 12:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Got a facebook predictions group running: The Six Nations Prediction League 2010...anyone is welcome to join in. I'm thinking of first prize being a Mars Bar at the moment :)[/b]

Whats the name?

'The Six Nations Prediction League 2010'...you should find it as a group on there.

was just gonna set one up on testrugby.com which is the one we've used for the last number of years.

I've regiestered. And am second in the league already, thanks to the name! Yesssss!

Darwin 23 is on top after one week.

And Bristol-Ian, click 'Change Settings' then 'Division', then find the league in the long scroll bar thingy. Takes an age, but kinda worth it.