• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

fastest player in the game

As long as there isnt the same "tortoise" and "hare" difference between the forwards and backs as there was WCR - although slightly more noticable positional related skill differences than in SJRL - then I don't care who's fastest!

nah i read sumwhere there was a player who was faster than rupeni, an asian guy but he didnt hav the same acceleration.. rupeni had 97 spd and the asian guy had 98

Daisuka Ohata, the guy scored some tries at RWC2003. I think he's the most famous Japanese rugby player. I think he played club rugby in Oz for a while. A guy in my own club played with him there.

yea daz the one... Ohata, he didnt get many chances in the RWC coz i was keepin my eye on him coz i read in a pre-RWC magazine he is aplayer to watch out for becoz of him speed.. I hope the Japanese will be a decent team in Rugby 2005 coz they were pretty good... for the first 60 mins

ohata and rupeni are both passed 96 in speed
i think ohata is 98, with 88 acceleration
rupeni is 97 with 91 aceleration

cant quiet remember, but i did go and check to see the fastest player in the game

paulse is quick but not like these 2.

i reckon the agility stat will play more of a role in this game, from what i have played

Ohata is not the biggest of guys though. I reckon Rupeni should have greater strength and tackle breaking stats than Ohata making him the no1 winger in the game.

yea rupeni shud be the no1 winger in the game.. he's an animal, remember his tries against scotland? wuz it scotland? i cant remember.. or his tries against the brumbies!!!

haha yeah scotland and then i think one against france... man that guy can fly

Originally posted by 187@Feb 15 2005, 09:13 AM
he's real good at getting injured too
<
<
<
.....very true...i hope he doesnt do it on purpose tho
<

sereli bobo should be the fastest in the game...did u see when he played for the islanders vs s.africa?...he botchd the try but cut the 40ms to the tryline in 2point something seconds...also running round paulse and montgomery rupeni style in process...hes super fast but.......super dumb
<

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101+Feb 15 2005, 07:14 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (THE CHIROPRACTOR101 @ Feb 15 2005, 07:14 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-187
@Feb 15 2005, 09:13 AM
he's real good at getting injured too
<
<
<
.....very true...i hope he doesnt do it on purpose tho
<

sereli bobo should be the fastest in the game...did u see when he played for the islanders vs s.africa?...he botchd the try but cut the 40ms to the tryline in 2point something seconds...also running round paulse and montgomery rupeni style in process...hes super fast but.......super dumb
<
[/b]
40m in 2.something seconds? I'm sorry, but no way would it have been that fast!

He's quick, but he's not Carl Lewis on steroids and racing fuel with a rocket launcher shoved up his ass, while being chased from behind by a Lincoln Continental full of Mobsters from New York.

Originally posted by ak47@Feb 15 2005, 08:08 AM
ohata and rupeni are both passed 96 in speed
i think ohata is 98, with 88 acceleration
rupeni is 97 with 91 aceleration

cant quiet remember, but i did go and check to see the fastest player in the game

paulse is quick but not like these 2.

i reckon the agility stat will play more of a role in this game, from what i have played
What about Robinson?

I would say Robinson has great acceleration and agility, but does not really have outstanding speed!!

Originally posted by Griff@Feb 16 2005, 05:02 AM
I would say Robinson has great acceleration and agility, but does not really have outstanding speed!!
He has awesome agility, but there is no way in hell he is by chance the "fastest player" in the game.

Originally posted by Boltman+Feb 16 2005, 05:03 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Boltman @ Feb 16 2005, 05:03 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Griff
@Feb 16 2005, 05:02 AM
He has awesome agility, but there is no way in hell he is by chance the "fastest player" in the game. [/b]
over 30 metres I beg to disagree

Robinson is very fast, but he is not the fastest, even over 30 metres.

His agility is outstanding, but in all out straight running, he's got some pace, but not the fastest.

Originally posted by ..::ERIC::..@Feb 15 2005, 07:36 PM
Elton Flatly is faster than Robinson...
Robinson let him have that try.
<
He dived too early just to give him his moment of glory
<

Latest posts