Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

• Jonah Lomu Rugby

• Total voters
I added Jonah Lomu Rugby for ya mate

and renamed the r*g*y *4 to the right name the name we shall not speak

Rugby 2001 on pc and Rugby (was the 2001 version, just not called that) on playstation 2 was a blood awesome game. The passes, kicks and running were all tremendously smooth.

How does no one remember the original "Rugby" for PS2? I got mine signed by Tuquiri the day after he signed over to Union. That game was the best for challenges.

How does no one remember the original "Rugby" for PS2? I got mine signed by Tuquiri the day after he signed over to Union. That game was the best for challenges. [/b]
I do! lol...that's the one I was talking about in my previous post, the post before yours :)

Jonah Lomu Rugby was fun, but i'd have to say rugby06 because of all the features lol
anyone know or remember rugby95 from EASports for the sega?

omg never speak of it. I think i remember playing it when I was 10...and it was old by then lol, and bad :p

omg never speak of it. I think i remember playing it when I was 10...and it was old by then lol, and bad :p
[/b]
nah it wasn't that bad! i quite liked it. is that the old old school one with the humungous rugby pitch? and it had set plays and everything? that was one of the best rugby games i've played ever.

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]
nah it wasn't that bad! i quite liked it. is that the old old school one with the humungous rugby pitch? and it had set plays and everything? that was one of the best rugby games i've played ever. [/b][/quote]
Maybe it was me and my 10 year old playing ability lol...i wouldn'tve been too good espcially seeing as though it was the girst time i picked up a sega controller and it was fairly complicated game, as opposed to more simpler run/jump/shoot games.

Rugby 2001 was fun for me and I still plays this game but rugby 2006 was the best so far!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

Rugby 06 is by far the best multiplayer version, followed very closely by lomu rugby.

The old 95 World Cup Rugby was awesome back in the day, used to paly it quite regularly back then and was always some tough multiplayer matches.

oh yeah i forgot about the old rugby 95 world cup game on mega drive, i still have that somewhere :) that was awesome.

hey does anyone know where i can get jonah lomu on pc? is it shareware or something yet?

cant find much on it online...

Rugby 2001 was a good game... but the rucks and scrums were painful with the push/ hold mechanic that resulted in a stalemate every time.

Best kicking in a rugby game though!!!!

JLR is the only rugby game I have played multiplayer extensively......I almost failed highschool because of it, get my vote.

I can't believe I used to post extensive tips on WCR on the old forum before this version of TRF came about. I used to really think there was potential in that game lol!

Desperation eh ha!

JLR was so creative as a game..........unfortunately now even its amazing creativity and innovation as a rugby game has been surpassed by technology.

there was another oldschool game for the super nintendo!! i had a rom and emulator but dont know wheres its gotten... it was quite fun

Latest posts