• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Field Paint?

M

Mr. Laxative

I'm sorry if something about this has alreadhy been posted, but does the pitch have paint on it apart from linemarkers?

You post topics like there is no tomorrow, bottle it up man :/

Yes their is the respective comp logos on the field during tourneys

I hope I'll be able to edit those EA symbols into big "Toohey's New" logo's for the PC version, it'd just add to the realism.

I'm sure there'll be millions of patches to cover crap like that mate. Here's hoping anway. Also, I love the Waratahs avatar. I don't suppose we'll see a Sydney Roosters one half way through the Super 12 though.. haha.

Originally posted by Wally@Mar 11 2005, 06:07 PM
I'm sure there'll be millions of patches to cover crap like that mate. Here's hoping anway. Also, I love the Waratahs avatar. I don't suppose we'll see a Sydney Roosters one half way through the Super 12 though.. haha.
Nah, I've decided I've got the roosters in the sig, so untill the S12 is finished I'm gonna have the tahs as my avatar
<

Looking forward to another season? I'm going to miss going to the game while I'm over here but the Broncos verse Cowboys should be a ripper. Watch out for Leon Bott!

Originally posted by Wally@Mar 11 2005, 06:11 PM
Looking forward to another season? I'm going to miss going to the game while I'm over here but the Broncos verse Cowboys should be a ripper. Watch out for Leon Bott!
Can't wait! Hoping it truly will be the "year of the Rooster"!
Hope the dragons knock off the doggies aswell
<

rugby league is such a game game! i cant believe you can watch that after seeing rugby union! theres no continuity, kicking, teamwork, passing, IT SUCKS! YOU SUCK!

Originally posted by BOKean@Mar 11 2005, 06:13 PM
rugby league is such a game game! i cant believe you can watch that after seeing rugby union! theres no continuity, kicking, teamwork, passing, IT SUCKS! YOU SUCK!
<
<
<
<

Brilliantly constructed argument there mate! You've just proven that you've never watched a game of Rugby League in your life
<

Also, believe it or not, but Rugby League is more popular in Australia than Union.

i have been to a state of origin, broncos games, heaps - it doesnt even come close to rugby. and the people who play/watch it are such low class bums!

Originally posted by BOKean@Mar 11 2005, 06:18 PM
i have been to a state of origin, broncos games, heaps - it doesnt even come close to rugby. and the people who play/watch it are such low class bums!
Mate, I've seen how springbok fans act at internationals against Australia and NZ when they're losing (in South Africa) and believe me you seriously need to take a look back home if you Aussie League fans are low class! South African rugby fans act as if they're still waiting to evolve! You make English soccer fans look like gentlemen (ok maybe not that bad).

Anyway, why do you give a **** if Aussies like League more than Union?

Originally posted by sanzar@Mar 11 2005, 06:15 PM
Also, believe it or not, but Rugby League is more popular in Australia than Union.
mainly because its not televised on free to air tv!

Originally posted by BOKean+Mar 11 2005, 06:22 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BOKean @ Mar 11 2005, 06:22 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-sanzar
@Mar 11 2005, 06:15 PM
mainly because its not televised on free to air tv! [/b]
No, not really... The S12 was televised free to air for a time and the club comps are all free to air, but League just holds more interest at a national level than union...

I personally like both mate, I'm just telling it like it is.

Originally posted by BOKean@Mar 11 2005, 06:24 PM
i live in brisbane - all my mates watch league
So are you saying you think all your mates are low class bums?

Listen though, League has always been the game of the people in NSW and Qld and union, untill 10 years ago, was always a game for the richer people and was only played in private schools... It just didn't make any attempt to appeal to ordinary Australians....
It has now, but you can't erase the past.

They're both good, learn to live with both. It's awesome being able to appreciate more than one code, hell I follow all three!

i follow rugby and american football - thats kinda a crazy combination - throw in cricket, formula 1 and golf...

Latest posts