• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Finally.

S

Saint N Sinner

Finally got a go on the Xbox 360 today.

And I wasn't disapponted one bit. I had a quick 10 minutes on Call of Duty 2, and was stunning. Well I thought so seen as it was a pre-release demo also, but seeing a 360 in the flesh and playing one was awsome.

And got Half Life 2 aswell on Xbox, that is a good game. A bit disappointed as it looked awsome but haven't had long to get into it, but the gameplay has kept me going for an hour or so.

Well done mate.

Was gonna get call of duty but it was sold out.

Are u gonna get a HD t.v?

lol woosaah i doubt that is a widespread problem and proabbly only affects a small percentage but has been hyped up by the ant-microsoft media etc. the x360 could be good but the real qiestion will be if they can fix the intial problems and what the ps3 and revolution bring to the market when they release

I expected this thread to go nuts with bragging or something

Either:

a. it aint that great or
b. ur too busy having fun to tell

spill the beans!!!!!!
<

Games, how good, how big, features of hardware...let it roll

I haven't got one I played it in Gstation.

But to see one in the flesh and to play one was awsome.

I may save up for a HDTV when I have one though, its just the saving up for the Xbox 360 thats the problem at the moment
<

I'd wait a few years before I get a HDTV if I were you...

...Apparently Ultra High Definition TV isn't too far around the corner either (ie. 10 years) ....Whatever the hell that means...

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.@Dec 17 2005, 04:49 PM
...Apparently Ultra High Definition TV isn't too far around the corner either (ie. 10 years) ....Whatever the hell that means...
<
haha yeah - bloody kids and there flat tvs and zigabite computers, with there interweb...

Got to keep up with the times, you old gits!!
<

HD is a huge leap forward, like vhs to dvd.

It is amazing playing a Xbox on a my dads 42inch though. That was a class act, especially with Halo 1, 2, and Project Gotham 1, and 2.

Latest posts