• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Finally!!!

Nice one bloke!

I can't wait to have children myself, but you two look a lot more ready than I am.

All the best to you 3 in the future.

Well done mate welcome to being a father!!! :cheers:

Newborn...ah those were the days......babies change people.....turned me into a pacifist lol!

The things you have to look forward to in the nest 18 months....ahhhh...those were the days.

- lying next to bubs alone while mum is out. Looking at her as she lies there sleeping....knowing that it only you in that moment of time that she trusts in the whole world.

- carrying her around and showing her things in the environment. Watching her little eyes adjust for the first time to simple things like trees, walls, etc

- looking at her while she looks at you and acknowledges her recognition of you as someone safe by not crying for mum. When you get to this stage you really start to change as a person.

so many special "first time memories" that you will experience with her. You go Dad!!!!
[/b]

My eyes are glossy reading this mate... :wah:

WELL done EVOL.. :bravo: wonder when I will be a father myself... :) ah.. must be good times..

:bravo: Awesome News. Congratulations to both you and your "Partner." Now you have the next 15 years to fret about her and boyfriends! :ranting:

Many, many congratulations EVOL.

At this rate we'll have to start a TRF creche!

cheers guys, its babies first night at home from the hospital so its bound to be an interesting night :)

the name came from lievs sister, who was gonna name her baby that but it turned out she was carrying twin boys so yeah we stole it.