• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Finger Exercises

<div class='quotemain'>
I don't think I'll ever be able to tote a piano around, impressing people with how well I master Pachelbel's canon :p So not sure if that would work for me. I'm taking a wild guess, you play electrical guitar, not accoustic? It's better suited for playing rock songs :p
[/b]
First off one word, keytar...a keyboard the size of a guitar you can carry around while looking uber stylish...

I learnt on electric but have both...stop stereotyping me! :D [/b][/quote]

You must be joking me :p Stylish?
keytar-detail-1.jpg

I'm not stereotyping, I just noticed you didn't mention Aranjuez or something, so I naturally assumed that you'd be playing electrical. Also as it's concidered cooler :p

keytar-detail-1.jpg

I'm not stereotyping, I just noticed you didn't mention Aranjuez or something, so I naturally assumed that you'd be playing electrical. Also as it's concidered cooler :p
[/b]
Oh come on, you can't say that keytar is not awesome :p

What the hell is Aranjuez? I live in Australia, I don't speak Spanish...

<div class='quotemain'>
keytar-detail-1.jpg

[/b]

[/b][/quote]

I must say, that is one mighty fine looking keytar.

<div class='quotemain'>
keytar-detail-1.jpg

[/b]

[/b][/quote]

Now thats what you call a pussy magnet.

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
keytar-detail-1.jpg

[/b]

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]
*WHERE IS THIS PUSSY MAGNET?*
borat.jpg

<div class='quotemain'><div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
keytar-detail-1.jpg

[/b]

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]
*WHERE IS THIS PUSSY MAGNET?*
borat.jpg

[/b][/quote]
:lol:

Aranjuez is a composer who is mostly known for his classical music for accoustic guitar.

Not sure if there are others, although I suppose Spain must be full of them, it's one of the 'national' instruments.

This thread is a ticking time bomb! It's only a matter of time before some douche comes on here saying something to the effect of 'two in the pink, one in the stink' lol

Anyway Laetca I was in the same position when I started playing guitar, as you don't use some muscles in your hand other than playing an instrument. So finger weights won't help :p ! As they don't simulate the motion of playing a piano.

My advice would be to bite the bullet. Although a stress ball will help. Another lame way is to use an elastic band. Simply close your fingers together (like the 'prey mantis' ninja move ;) ) expanding the elastic over your fingers, pulling them together and flex fingers outwards. But that's pretty gay.

Just play the damn piano! You'll be learning and exercising [/b]

But won't fingering 'strengthen' the fingers considering theres alot if resistance. Surprised no one brought this up as an exercise.

All the red-blooded men were thinking of it Caledfwlch...some just possess more self control than others :p

Anyways...I always find squeezing a stress ball to be a pretty good work out for your hand/fingers/wrist if you do it for a prolonged period of time.

All the red-blooded men were thinking of it Caledfwlch...some just possess more self control than others :p

Anyways...I always find squeezing a stress ball to be a pretty good work out for your hand/fingers/wrist if you do it for a prolonged period of time.
[/b]

After I got my cast off my arm from breaking it, I squeezed a tennis ball for god knows how long. Good to use a tennis ball as it's tougher and has more resistance.

It did strengthen and build my fore-arm/wrist back up, don't know about the fingers though... probably does help 'cos there's a lot of strain.

It was brought to my attention that I told people not to post here when it's a free place. On re-reading it, I realise that I put it very wrong indeed, I'm not telling people not to post, just asking them not to post certain things. You're free to post anything you want, ofcourse, but I'd just like a few ideas on something, it's funny to mention masturbating, but it's not very useful.

If you still feel like taking this topic into that direction, fine by me too.

It's like posting 'ZOMG b00b5!'.

Found a goal:
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0naK5skh6eU&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0naK5skh6eU&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

In a few years time, I'll be able to play Itsumo Nando Demo

Official Studio Ghibli Music Video for the song:
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jqI56Wv64iU&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jqI56Wv64iU&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Latest posts