First Aid

Discussion in 'The Clubhouse Bar' started by St Helens RLFC, Dec 13, 2006.

1. Been doing a First Aid course this week and I've decided that it's really fun. I have my exam tomorrow, hope I pass!

Any qualified aiders here?

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. Bullitt

Bullitt Guest

I got a first aid badge in the scouts if that counts.

4. BokMagic

BokMagic Guest

Did the St Johns level 3 way back in 1997- part of the pharmacist`s training programme back then in SA.

5. DC

DC Guest

got certified in CPR last year

6. Did a course today, was good fun. Helpfull to know all that sorta stuff aswell.

7. getofmeland

getofmeland Guest

Done the course, got the certificate, but dont ask me if anything goes wrong as i did it a couple of years ago and I need a refresher course I think....

8. fcukernaut

fcukernaut Guest

Yes I am a first aider thanks to my grade 11 gym class. I think I have to take the course again soon. Just a question has anyone been taught how to deliver a baby? Because there is definitly a section in the text book, graphic diagrams included, about how to deliver a baby and we were never taught it as it was considered irrelevent. I'll make it a priority when I'm stuck in an elevator with a pregnant woman in labour to tell the woman I can't help her!

9. gjohn85

gjohn85 Guest

I done some sort of first aid course in college.....i think.
    i got a card too, dunno what it does though?

10. I passed, by the way!

11. I'm a good kisser as told by many girls... now, does that count as a good CPR?

12. Caledfwlch

Caledfwlch Guest

once a scout always a scout teh mite, got mine through scouts but the course was conducted by st johns so yeah im a certified first aider!!

CONGRATS! on getting ur cert

13. I had to pass a first aid course to qualify as a field guide in South Africa.
    Need to do a refresher course shortly.

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!