• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

First impressions.....

yeah the other 3 not sure.some people have said maybe jack was one and also maybe the likes of mauger and maybe rockoco or howlett could be another.

Originally posted by esoj@Feb 14 2006, 04:17 PM
yeah the other 3 not sure.some people have said maybe jack was one and also maybe the likes of mauger and maybe rockoco or howlett could be another.
nope, none of those are stars. the stars in the NZ team are McCaw, Carter and Umaga

oh none in the reserves either?

odd locks is normally right on the money. who knows maybe they made changed or something.

its pretty fair i believe

i think u can only have 3 players max per match as stars

not too sure though

but they make a difference

Habana - has funnel webs on him...he is untouchable

Originally posted by ak47@Feb 14 2006, 08:56 AM
THIS GAME IS THE GREATEST RUGBY GAME I HAVE EVER PLAYED

I was up til 3:30am..........have had 2 hrs sleep

so damn tired, but so damn excited to get back home again and kick-on the world league

doing WL on elite - did a season, came 4th, 2nd season lost 1st game, but i got Charvis now so my possession should start swinging

won the tri nations on pro

it takes a few game to get used to new mechanics, but once mastered u can only spend a game or two on pro, and moving to elite is great....its not as bad as last year with the possession, and tactial kicking rules the roost

highlights

the replays - i can watch them all day
grubber try - did my 1st grubber try and it was GOLD
cross kick set play - a cracker...deadset bliss

the only problem i have is u are limited to 3rd division teams in world league, so u cant take control of your favourite club, unless u support puss
and the conversions in elite level..............deadset near impossible

overall the best game i have played since pes5
every try is different
every match plays different - depending on conditions and teams playing

its just F***KIN AWESOME.................if u dont like this game, u really hard to please

by far the best rugby game...its got depth, free flowing rugby, tactical kicking, great graphics....AND AN ATMOSPHERE LIKE PES............THE CROWD ROARS, THE CROWD ROARS.

:bravo: :cheers: :lol: :D :zzz: :zzz:
Yup Ak that is the final endorsement for me bud as I know we have the same view on games and looking at the Vids on side View I was impressed.

Post plenty of stories for me in the thread about great games love them even if they are short.

Yup I think the top teams are limited to 3 each for sure! All the Vids were like that maybe old Locks got a blow to the head from his missus and was seeing stars :p

Latest posts