• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

First R2005 Download (I think)

L

lazy_chesnut

Go to rugbydownloads.bizhat.com for the first update for Rugby 2005.

preview6uh.jpg

Originally posted by cavan@Mar 11 2005, 04:16 AM
stick up some screenshots if you can mate. Cheers.
go to the frikken site you lazy git!!

Oh ok, look above you!

b262a0b4f2e22b31efb19347e7ce058a.fsh

This is the code I got for the Bath home Shirt, so if anyone would fancy doing it I would be grateful. As I dont have time to do it myself and also i dont have the software either

Do you think there's any chance of someone doing something like they did for Pro Evo 4 for Rugby 2005 in a magazine? To upgrade all the strips and everything?

I take it, that they are edited kits and not the ones that are origianlly on the game?

Yeah, they're patches for the PC version.

Mitey beat me to it AND with pictures. Gonna go sit in a hole.
<

ONe thing, since when does mark Robinson have really white skin, and why cant we do it on the console version aswell, this sucks.

but aprt from that, nice screens...can i have a squad list now please
<

I can't tell you - I got rid of the crap like Kempson and Tucker to bring in O'Driscol and Umaga.

I forgot what the original squad looked like now...
<

Tucker is a squad player - OK in backup but never a first pick.

Kempson is a fat, lazy twat who should have never come to the club in the first place IMHO. He only joined so Solomons could give him a big fat pension.

I admit he isnt the best player in the world but, he is alot better than some peeps teams have signed nowadays. when iut comes to the occasion he can play really well.

Originally posted by Teh Mite@Mar 11 2005, 08:35 AM
I can't tell you - I got rid of the crap like Kempson and Tucker to bring in O'Driscol and Umaga.

I forgot what the original squad looked like now...
<
You've got O'Driscoll and Umaga playing for the Saints?

Check you out with the fat wallet
<

Latest posts