• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

First R2005 Download (I think)

Wayne smith in the making, please can we have him back NZ
<

I like my back line...

..................Mark Robinson (SH),

...................................................Paul Grayson (FH)

Rudd (W)............ Umaga (CT).............O'Driscoll (CT)..................Cohen (W)

.................................Reihana (FB).

Wylie Human, Johnny Howard, Shane Drahm and Mark Stchribna (I can never spell his name) on the bench.

Damn, it's good fun scoring Tries!
<

Its just a knickname, it took a few weeks to remember his spelling and pronounceuation, but i got it in the end

Originally posted by getofmeland@Mar 11 2005, 06:24 AM
b262a0b4f2e22b31efb19347e7ce058a.fsh

This is the code I got for the Bath home Shirt, so if anyone would fancy doing it I would be grateful. As I dont have time to do it myself and also i dont have the software either
Bath shirt is done.

Check my website.

Originally posted by saintsfan24_7@Mar 10 2005, 09:38 PM
awwww...kempson aint that bad, and whats wrong with Tucker?
Kempson is a lazy uncommitted c***, and can f*** of wherever Alan Solomons went (hell I presume)! Like Tucker, although the lad does need to learn how to tackle properly.

Very nice kit by the way..........

Originally posted by lazy_chesnut+Mar 11 2005, 08:15 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (lazy_chesnut @ Mar 11 2005, 08:15 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-getofmeland
@Mar 11 2005, 06:24 AM
b262a0b4f2e22b31efb19347e7ce058a.fsh

This is the code I got for the Bath home Shirt, so if anyone would fancy doing it I would be grateful.  As I dont have time to do it myself and also i dont have the software either
Bath shirt is done.

Check my website. [/b]
Thanx

Looks Great in the game now, will post some picks when not playing
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<

Great job chesnut u don't seem to be so lazy
<

Anyways i know italian teams suck but don't forget about us too...just to play a great heineken cup.
P.S. I'm not pretending or asking I'm just praying you.lol

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
Kempson is a lazy uncommitted c***, and can f*** of wherever Alan Solomons went (hell I presume)! Like Tucker, although the lad does need to learn how to tackle properly.[/b]

No comment
<