• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

First sight of Farrell

.......maybe not
<
farrell out

That'll sum his season up, methinks. He's known to be injury prone already, so playing as a forward he will only get hurt more when it comes to rucking; A side of rugby I doubt he's had much, if any, experience with.

Especially if a dirty ******* like Hazel gets near him.

he was suposded to be playin 12 today

saracens won 28-8 against a bedford side who defended well for most of the game

Can't wait to see Farrell tearing people apart. I can't stand the inbred *******, but boy is he a good rugby player.

Originally posted by St Helens RLFC@Aug 22 2005, 05:21 PM
Can't wait to see Farrell tearing people apart. I can't stand the inbred *******, but boy is he a good rugby player.
A good rugby league player, yes, but Union can be a very different game, particularly if Sarries are going to try and play him at 12. If he gets it wrong there, it will be very noticeable, as so much ball comes through that position.

Originally posted by Teh Mite@Aug 20 2005, 03:44 PM
That'll sum his season up, methinks. He's known to be injury prone already, so playing as a forward he will only get hurt more when it comes to rucking; A  side of rugby I doubt he's had much, if any, experience with.

Some Union coach saw him training or whatever and said he is the best player he's ever seen on a Union pitch.

Oh and Farrell has never been scared of anyone on a pitch, he's fairly dirty himself. I remember him grabbing a Bradford player by the collar and headbutting him right infront of the ref.

Originally posted by wigan_rlfc@Aug 23 2005, 08:20 AM
Some Union coach saw him training or whatever and said he is the best player he's ever seen on a Union pitch.
That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. He saw him training or whatever and now Farrell is the best rugby player he's ever seen? I didn't know things were that bad up there.

Originally posted by wigan_rlfc+Aug 23 2005, 08:20 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (wigan_rlfc @ Aug 23 2005, 08:20 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Teh Mite
@Aug 20 2005, 03:44 PM
That'll sum his season up, methinks. He's known to be injury prone already, so playing as a forward he will only get hurt more when it comes to rucking; A  side of rugby I doubt he's had much, if any, experience with.

Oh and Farrell has never been scared of anyone on a pitch, he's fairly dirty himself. I remember him grabbing a Bradford player by the collar and headbutting him right infront of the ref. [/b]
Oh Yes...

And remind me - what happened to the so called "Greatest Union Player of All Time" Henry Paul you dropnuts?

Couldnt even last 25 Minutes in a test match before getting pulled. Dont listien too anything Wigan_Rob says about Union...

Originally posted by Ripper+Sep 4 2005, 12:00 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ripper @ Sep 4 2005, 12:00 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Teh Mite

Oh and Farrell has never been scared of anyone on a pitch, he's fairly dirty himself. I remember him grabbing a Bradford player by the collar and headbutting him right infront of the ref.
Oh Yes...

And remind me - what happened to the so called "Greatest Union Player of All Time" Henry Paul you dropnuts?

Couldnt even last 25 Minutes in a test match before getting pulled. Dont listien too anything Wigan_Rob says about Union... [/b]
I don't ever remember saying Paul is the best UInion player ever. I said he is the most skillfull stand-off in Union.

Originally posted by wigan_rlfc+Sep 5 2005, 10:56 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (wigan_rlfc @ Sep 5 2005, 10:56 PM)</div>
Originally posted by Ripper@Sep 4 2005, 12:00 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Teh Mite

Oh Yes...

Couldnt even last 25 Minutes in a test match before getting pulled. Dont listien too anything Wigan_Rob says about Union...
I don't ever remember saying Paul is the best UInion player ever. I said he is the most skillfull stand-off in Union. [/b]
lol_lolsroyce.gif

Originally posted by wigan_rlfc+Sep 5 2005, 10:56 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (wigan_rlfc @ Sep 5 2005, 10:56 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Teh Mite

Oh Yes...

I don't ever remember saying Paul is the best UInion player ever. I said he is the most skillfull stand-off in Union. [/b]
No you didnt.

You said he was the Greatest Player Union ever had.

And even now, you made yourself look like an Idiot - If he's so skillful why was he pulled after 24 Minutes in a test match?

Originally posted by Ripper+Sep 5 2005, 08:52 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ripper @ Sep 5 2005, 08:52 PM)</div>
Originally posted by wigan_rlfc@Sep 5 2005, 10:56 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Teh Mite

Oh Yes...

I don't ever remember saying Paul is the best UInion player ever. I said he is the most skillfull stand-off in Union.
No you didnt.

And even now, you made yourself look like an Idiot - If he's so skillful why was he pulled after 24 Minutes in a test match? [/b]
He has far more skills than Wilko.

Originally posted by wigan_rlfc+Sep 7 2005, 12:08 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (wigan_rlfc @ Sep 7 2005, 12:08 AM)</div>
Originally posted by Ripper@Sep 5 2005, 08:52 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Teh Mite

Oh Yes...

No you didnt.

And even now, you made yourself look like an Idiot - If he's so skillful why was he pulled after 24 Minutes in a test match?
He has far more skills than Wilko. [/b]
Answer the Question.

Originally posted by Ripper+Sep 7 2005, 06:16 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ripper @ Sep 7 2005, 06:16 AM)</div>
Originally posted by wigan_rlfc@Sep 7 2005, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by Ripper@Sep 5 2005, 08:52 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Teh Mite

Oh Yes...

No you didnt.

He has far more skills than Wilko.
Answer the Question. [/b]
Fine, he was having a shocker, don't know the reasons why he was playing so badly but he seemed distant while playing.

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101@Sep 7 2005, 06:51 AM
gordan tallis OWNS this ***** farell...
He certainly does not. I hate Farrell with a passion, but boy do I respect him. He is a tough *******, just as tough as anyone in either code in either hemisphere.

Latest posts