• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Fixtures 19/20

gingerboogers

Academy Player
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Sale
Has their been any indication of when the 19/20 fixture list will be released?

Last year they were released to the press on 6th July, so I'm guessing a similar sort of date this year.

Gloucester at home first up,

Tough game - usually we win at home and they win at Castle Grim, but we're gonna be hit by the RWC pretty hard so I wouldn't be surprised to see them win.

Gloucester at home first up,

Tough game - usually we win at home and they win at Castle Grim, but we're gonna be hit by the RWC pretty hard so I wouldn't be surprised to see them win.

Yes, you have made some fantastic signings already but will be missing many of them.

We have got Saracens away first. I'm actually quite happy with this as they will be missing a lot of players so it's probably a good time to play them and get them out the way.

London Irish at Home and Gloucester away, I will take that....

We are unlikely to have any damage from the world cup sadly anymore due to individuals departing.

starting line up looking like Big Mac, TT2, Brookes, Gaskell, Rowlands, Carr, Willis, Vailanu , Velacott, Sops, Gops, Fekitoa, Bassett, Kibirige, Miller

This is assuming that we might lose Youngs, Robson, Launch, Shields, Minozzi to the world cup.

I will take that as a starting line up with Searle, Gops, De Jongh, T Willis, etc. still in the shed. Will give us a good chance to bed our youngsters in.

London Irish at Home and Gloucester away, I will take that....

We are unlikely to have any damage from the world cup sadly anymore due to individuals departing.

starting line up looking like Big Mac, TT2, Brookes, Gaskell, Rowlands, Carr, Willis, Vailanu , Velacott, Sops, Gops, Fekitoa, Bassett, Kibirige, Miller

This is assuming that we might lose Youngs, Robson, Launch, Shields, Minozzi to the world cup.

I will take that as a starting line up with Searle, Gops, De Jongh, T Willis, etc. still in the shed. Will give us a good chance to bed our youngsters in.
Will Jack Willis be fit? He would definatly start over his brother. Not that he sill stay fit for long.

Will Jack Willis be fit? He would definatly start over his brother. Not that he sill stay fit for long.

Sadly i don't think so but not a bad replacement in Tom. Also have the likes of Rieder and Morris too.

Completely forgot to mention Watson too. Bit of a transition season for us though.

Latest posts