• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Flags & Posts missing on New Stadium

B

bc2704

I've made a new Madjeski (Day) but in game the post and flag graphics are missing. What am I doing wrong?

You need to add the info for that stadium's "day" condition into the 456c6d548b2e7a8a1d9c7016d63d7bfe.xml, just copy the info of the current default one(night), paste it at the end...

Code:
    <stadium name="madejski.night([i][b]CHANGE IT TO DAY[/b][/i])">
        <default         ads="Standard\England_Standard"        pads="Standard\Madejski"/>
        <Premiership        ads="Standard\England_Standard_Prem"                pads="Tournaments\Premiership"/>
        <WorldLeague        ads="Standard\England_Standard"        pads="Tournaments\World_League"/>
        <EuropeanTrophy    ads="Standard\England_Standard"        pads="Tournaments\European"/>
    </stadium>
</stadiums>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Intercept King JdV @ Aug 4 2009, 06:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
You need to add the info for that stadium's "day" condition into the 456c6d548b2e7a8a1d9c7016d63d7bfe.xml, just copy the info of the current default one(night), paste it at the end...

Code:
    <stadium name="madejski.night([i][b]CHANGE IT TO DAY[/b][/i])">
        <default         ads="Standard\England_Standard"        pads="Standard\Madejski"/>
        <Premiership        ads="Standard\England_Standard_Prem"                pads="Tournaments\Premiership"/>
        <WorldLeague        ads="Standard\England_Standard"        pads="Tournaments\World_League"/>
        <EuropeanTrophy    ads="Standard\England_Standard"        pads="Tournaments\European"/>
    </stadium>
</stadiums>[/b]

Thanks once again mate!

Latest posts