• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Flat pass?

S

Steve-o

I was playing a game the other day and the COM scrumhalf threw a nice flat pass to the fly half, and it looked liked a proper performed pass, and not because the player was out of position or something.

My question is, is it possible to throw a flat pass from the base of a ruck in Rugby 08?

If you hold "up" before you press the pass button 1st reciever takes a running start onto the ball.

I tried it but didn't get it..
when i press the "up" button the set play starts and there's no way to make a player running onto the ball...

I tried it but didn't get it..
when i press the "up" button the set play starts and there's no way to make a player running onto the ball...
[/b]

Press pass before the red blinking arrow turns green.

Yeah bro if you want your fly half to receive a flat pass use a red arrow move on a set play while holding up. i think classic works best. cant remember though try them all you get different moves for different set plays. (red arrow moves is when you pass the ball befor the arrow turns green.)

if you want inside centre or an outside player to the ball carrier to receive a flat pass then before you get to the defence hold the pass button and make your player run backwards. as soon as he starts turning around heading backwards release the pass.(more like a sharp turn to run backwards. dont stop and run straight backwards) it even looks like a foward pass but you dont get pulled up. :) hope this helps.

just hold forward before the halfback passes and it will cause the flyhalf to run onto the ball.

well it depends which camera view u are using. lol hold the direction the other teams try line is and press pass

Latest posts