• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Football Manager 2009

ohhh cant wait wont download the demo though id get to close to me team and my heart would break at christmas whe we couldnt go on together :( . i once got up to 2022 and had a stadium named after me

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (St Helens RLFC @ Nov 3 2008, 05:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
You can continue demo saves can't you?[/b]

yes you can.
this is straight off their website which is getting hammered so much they put up a special page for the demo.

There will be two different versions of the demo available for PC and MAC, a 'strawberry' and 'vanilla' version, with both providing half a season of gameplay. The saved games from the demo will be compatible with the full release of the game.

Played the Demo and its enjoyable!

If you want logos and kits to appear u need to unitck in preferences 'skin cache'

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (esoj @ Nov 2 2008, 09:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (St Helens RLFC @ Nov 3 2008, 05:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You can continue demo saves can't you?[/b]

yes you can.
this is straight off their website which is getting hammered so much they put up a special page for the demo.

There will be two different versions of the demo available for PC and MAC, a 'strawberry' and 'vanilla' version, with both providing half a season of gameplay. The saved games from the demo will be compatible with the full release of the game.
[/b][/quote]
well in that case ill just go back to benig too lazy to get it :D

I liked the press conferences, but they leave little effect. Almost everything else feels the same and the 3D match engine is garbage.

I disagree love the press conferences, good addition and the 3d engine is a tad poor but its not bad for a first attempt!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (St Helens RLFC @ Nov 11 2008, 10:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Lot of controversy about SI's attempt to stop any piracy.[/b]

Yea it a stupid thing they have done with the installation, I reckon loads of people wont get it working!

Anyone thinks the game plays really slow talking about the loading times and match processing?, ive missed 2008 so can't compare but 2007 was alot faster!

1 good thing selling players is alot easier! :bravo:

I dont like the option of how you cant de-select 3D match engine! The 3D thing is crap!

Latest posts