005.jpg
004.jpg

001.jpg
002.jpg

003.jpg

iTunes link:
http://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/fm-2010/id352933624?mt=8
Cost: £6.99 / $9.99

- Manage across the globe â€" take charge of any team from 34 leagues from nations including England, Scotland, France, Spain, Italy, Germany, Belgium, Holland, Portugal, Brazil and Australia.
- A real football world â€" Buy and sell over 20,000 real world stars from the legendary Football Manager database, fully up-to-date with the dealings from the 2010 January transfer window.
- Build your squad â€" buy, sell and loan players for your squad of up to 36 players, trying to keep them all happy and performing at the top of their game.
- Feel the buzz of matchdays â€" get all the stats on your opponents in the match preview and then watch the action unfold making subs and tactical changes to give your team the edge over your rivals.
- Get the most from your backroom staff â€" get the opinion of your assistant manager on the state of your squad and his suggested improvements, and ask coaches and scouts for reports on players in your squad or future transfer targets.
- Keep the board happy - Set your expectations for the club, manage your transfer and wage budgets and make board requests in your quest for success.
- Handle the media â€" experience the pressure of the press as they quiz you about transfer rumours, and potential job offers.
- Become a legend â€" chart the progress of your career through the profile screen and hall of fame; plus gain rewards for your success by unlocking new features and managerial abilities.
- Designed for the iPhone / iPod â€" with a specific user-friendly skin and functionalities, and club logos for all licensed leagues. Plus; listen to your favourite music while your manage your team!

Reading the reviews meant to be a good game ... although its currently missing David Bentley from Spurs

No one seems to know currently. I am close to buying it but will think about it.

All I can say is thank god I don't have an iPhone or iTouch. I'm already on my 26th season with my Lecce team on Fm 2006/2007....what would happen if I ended up with a game I could play anywhere at any time.

Latest posts