Wales
Club or Nation
Barbarians
mzl.xeagwqsk.png

mzl.xlycxefc.png

mzl.uwbumsum.png

mzl.ybeijstf.png

mzl.nwmdxcnr.png

“The only trophy we won this day, was the blood and sweat we left on the pitch.... and it was enough" - Anon

"The tactical difference between Association Football and Rugby with its varieties seems to be that in the former, the ball is the missile, in the latter, men are the missiles." - Alfred E. Crawley (1913)

Rugby Nations is back with a vengeance bringing more beastly action from the game of gentlemen than ever before. Feel the temperatures rising as 12 international teams fight it out to become the champions of World’s greatest tournaments . This is your change to lead your team of warriors to victory in the most grueling game of rugby union that has ever graced your iPhone/iPod Touch. The scrum is forming â€" are you in?

FULL-ON RUGBY ACTION AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
Immerse yourself into all aspects of the game from rucks and scrums to the killer drop-kicks. Three difficulty levels make sure that you don’t grow out of the game anytime soon.

SEE AND FEEL RUGBY AT IT’S PUREST FORM
Featuring impressive stadiums from around the world, gripping player graphics and intuitive controls â€" rugby never looked or felt this good!

TRULY GREAT TEAMS NEED GREAT LEADERS
Pick your country from the 12 finest teams in the world and lead your team to victory one kick at a time. Your team needs YOU.

CHALLENGE YOURSELF IN THE HARDEST RUGBY MATCHES OF ALL TIME
Collect your trophies from World Cup, Tri Nations or Six Nations or just get out there are score with ‘Play Now’.

RELIVE YOUR MOMENTS OF GLORY
With the replay feature, you can relive your finest moments goal after goal.

------------------------------------
CHECK OUT OUR OTHER EXCITING GAMES: Dead Runner, Bonecruncher Soccer, Hockey Nations 2010, Heli Rescue and Pool Ninja.

For the latest information on our games and sneak previews:
Follow us: Twitter.com/distinctivegame
Find us: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Distin...307319?ref=sgm

iTunes Link: http://itunes.apple.com/nz/app/rugby-nations-2010/id387866711?mt=8

**** I thought this was for PS3 and 360!!!. I was getting excited for a moment there LOL!!!.

If I had a ithing I'd buy this asap, looks great.

I have picked this up and to be honest this is way better than their first attempt. Game graphics run really smoothly on my iPhone 3Gs and the reason why the second row is kicking is because whoever scores the try takes the conversion :lol:

Scary that the visuals look better then Rugby Challenge 2006 on an i(EverythingExceptA)Phone

I to am really enjoying this on the iPhone. The game mechanics and controls actually work really well. Give you enough control of the game, without needing to use a terrible virtual d-pad (my pet peeve of iPhone games).

Anyone else got this game? Im still liking it, just wished there was a player roster or something!

Moved to a similar thread.

I got it on my Mac, still very basic but very enjoyable.

It's alright, not bad when you consider the quality of footie games on iPhone (which is pretty poor).

It's fun considering it's cheap and cheerful, but once you get the hang of it you can win world cup with Japan on hard and smash the kiwis..bit daft

I love this game when I am bored and got time to waste on my phone!!!

Aye, love playing it on my Mac, good time killer.

Well distinctive Games have updated their twitter, saying that they are releasing 2 rugby games over next few weeks. I presume one will be a flick 'n kick conversion type game, and then Rugby nations 2011. Should be interesting to see if they implement the Xperia play controls on the android version, have done with hockey nations 2011, so one could only expect they do the same with Rugby :D fun fun

Latest posts