• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

"Rugby for beginners"

Russia made the World Cup, did you catch those games? I assumed they were broadcast in Russian

hey @Yulia, catch the russian domestic league?

I follow Enisei STM group on Facebook where they announce every match :)) and watching it from time to time,but sometimes during weekends only because they often have online broadcast of matches during working hours.
I've heard yesterday in Russian news that they prepare "beaches" in Moscow for "sports like beach rugby" , so interested now to watch what beach rugby is ,as well :)

Since you are learning about the game. Get used to the odd shape of the ball. At times it is a mind bender. :)
It is nice that you have interest in this wonderful game. Please invite more people, and also tell more people about rugby.

PS: Russia is one of my favourite countries. I love Russian people. Was there in 2014. Trying to learn the language.

I must admit, rugby is not that popular and well developed in Russia as in some countries (NZ, Australia,RSA and UK), but it's also interesting to watch our current championship Liga Stavok. The leading team Enisei STM lost last match (with a team Lokomotiv from Penza) and next match,on the 7th of August, they'll play against another strong team Krasniy Yar (both teams Krasniy Yar and Enisei STM are from the same city : Krasnoyarsk so the match should be hot :D :D )

. Russia is one of my favourite countries. I love Russian people. Was there in 2014. Trying to learn the language.

Really? I'm very glad :) if you need any help/practice with russian language - I'll be glad to help you!
By the way, you're not from France? (I mean your avatar). I've noticed Frenchmen usually like our country :)) I work a lot with Frenchmen and also speak French (in case if it's easier for you to speak French)

Last edited:
Really? I'm very glad :) if you need any help/practice with russian language - I'll be glad to help you!
By the way, you're not from France? (I mean your avatar). I've noticed Frenchmen usually like our country :)) I work a lot with Frenchmen and also speak French (in case if it's easier for you to speak French)

Thank you for the offer. South African, but support France. LONG story !!!

Latest posts