• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

for anyone who have ordered of play

L

loratadine

what is youre order status - the game in stock now but my order status is just saying order placed and not processing

what is everone elses status?

Originally posted by loratadine@Feb 1 2006, 04:38 AM
what is youre order status - the game in stock now but my order status is just saying order placed and not processing

what is everone elses status?
My status is....thumb in my bum and my mind in neutral

Mine is as yours Lora, though I've pre-ordered stuff from Play.com loads of times and never had a problem so don't fret. Mine has also changed from 'pre-ordered' to 'order placed' so they'll be beginning to process it all either today/tonight or tomorrow and it'll be posted on Wednesday so we can get it for Friday. That's what's happened to me in the past.

Well when I pre-ordered Rugby 2005 and on another occasion I ordered some CDs the came before they're due release day. But when I pre-ordered Pro Evo 5 it came on the day of release, so I wouldn't hold your breath. Chances are they'll dispatch them tomorrow and if your lucky, you might get them on Thursday.

yeah i got rugby 06 and mgs 3 a day early - and they dispatched both late on the tuesday.

Originally posted by loratadine@Jan 31 2006, 05:12 PM
yeah i got rugby 06 and mgs 3 a day early - and they dispatched both late on the tuesday.
Don't you mean Rugby 2005? Cause if it was Rugby 06 you did get it bloody early!

I am 'order placed' aswell. It will be here Friday or Saturday. When Play.com first started, the delivery was always way ahead of the release date. In recent times because of its popularity perhaps, the delivery seems to fall on the day of release or the day before. Still worth ordering from them i believe!

Mine now also says Order Placed, great should be here in the next few days.

Play is definately worth ordering from, very good price and early delivery.

Coco

order placed...they probably got it in stock late-ish this afternoon past the dispatch threshold. I'm thinking first post tomorrow morning which'll make for a Thursday/friday delivery. Very excited. And it was only £15 (I preordered on the 3rd August though back in the days when it was cheap...
<
)

Originally posted by Muse_Cubed@Jan 31 2006, 08:48 PM
And it was only £15 (I preordered on the 3rd August though back in the days when it was cheap...
<
)
It's still on £17.99, so not much of an increase. I can't wait until it arrives.

Coco

I dunno if anyone else has found this, nut my order status is now 'Packing'. Excellent, I should get it before the weekend.

Coco

Same here. I think the money may have been taken from my account last night cause I went to a ATM to get some cash after training and I looked at my balance and went 'What the ****? I'm missing 18 quid!'. Then I realised I'd ordered the game
<

Originally posted by Coco+Feb 1 2006, 08:50 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Coco @ Feb 1 2006, 08:50 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Muse_Cubed
@Jan 31 2006, 08:48 PM
And it was only £15 (I preordered on the 3rd August though back in the days when it was cheap...
<
)
It's still on £17.99, so not much of an increase. I can't wait until it arrives.

Coco [/b]
There's nothing wrong with saving £3!

Originally posted by St Helens RLFC+Feb 1 2006, 08:24 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (St Helens RLFC @ Feb 1 2006, 08:24 PM)</div>
Originally posted by Coco@Feb 1 2006, 08:50 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Muse_Cubed
@Jan 31 2006, 08:48 PM
<
)

Coco
There's nothing wrong with saving £3! [/b]
That's what poor people say...

...Besides, that's almost 9 bucks over here!! I could buy JLR for that!! ....And a cheeseburger, some fries and a coke and still have enough left to take the missus (also paid for) out to the movies...

Latest posts