• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Forest-Up this season

• Thread starter WharfedaleTiger
  • Start date
They should be promoted but then I have been saying that for the last two seasons.

Forest will go up with Swansea and Leeds. Their squads are miles better than any other teams

Hopefully should go up automatically, but then they should have last year too. A few good signings so far so im farely hopeful of them going up, we need to go up soon so that we can get our new 50,000 seat stadium (lol cant see it happening myself!)

As for Leeds are they even going to be allowed to play this season?!

How can a team that has a striker who scored a hat trick against Spain not get promoted from league 1

How can a team that has a striker who scored a hat trick against Spain not get promoted from league 1 [/b]

If you mean David Healy, he will be leaving.

Well Come on Yeovil...

All I say is Well Done on signing 2 players who never played their best football last year... Good ole forest chucking money at a problem, Brian Clough would be rolling around in his grave...

Leeds will go down yet again...

Well Come on Yeovil...

All I say is Well Done on signing 2 players who never played their best football last year... Good ole forest chucking money at a problem, Brian Clough would be rolling around in his grave...

Leeds will go down yet again... [/b]

Whatever mate, we have the money to chuck at the problem so why not spend?! You almost sound jealous

they deserve to be better, but in football it doesn't matter what you deserve, you have to win

Latest posts