• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Forever Strong

<div class='quotemain'>
I would think that this is going to be in most major theaters because there are a few of pretty well known actors in it, like Sean Astin who played Rudy in the movie "Rudy", and Sam in The Lord of the Rings. Even if it isn't in big theaters, I'll find one that is showing it, and go see it because it actually looks like a pretty good movie. :yes:
[/b]
This is definitely hitting theaters and you won't have to watch it on demand or wait for DVD releases.

As far as the trailer is concerned, ya that was just a teaser trailer and were getting a couple real trailers finished up and are just waiting on rights to play certain songs on the trailer. Lets just say Nickelback wants a lot of money for about 30 seconds of one of their songs lol...

Thanks for the support guys. [/b][/quote]

Great stuff guys! Can't wait to see it :cheers:

The story is about a back so I don't think there will be much focus on the scrum (somebody asked earlier). Ive been hearing about it for a while as when we went and stayed with Larry in Christmas 05 they were just starting to get things rolling. At that time it was supposed to be a really really low budget film but since then things have been pumped up a bit.

3 of my brothers went to Highland and a couple of them actually played with the guy that the story is about, I'm pretty sure that his name is Patrick. I was also supposed to go as my dad organizes for players from here in NZ to go over for an experience in the states but I decided that I didn't want to play rugby in my last year of high school and instead played golf so didn't end up going...what a dummy I was. My dad is pretty tight with Larry Gelwix and we will probably have him stay here when Highland tours here in July. It will be interesting to see how they go, they should be pretty good as they have 3 ex Church College of NZ boys (most players have come from here as my dad taught there for years) there at the moment. One was was expected to be a certainty for the NZ secondary schools last year but ended up breaking his collar bone and another was being asked about by Gordon Tiejtens.

Cant wait to see the movie, hopefully Larry may bring a copy with him.

The story is about a back so I don't think there will be much focus on the scrum (somebody asked earlier). Ive been hearing about it for a while as when we went and stayed with Larry in Christmas 05 they were just starting to get things rolling. At that time it was supposed to be a really really low budget film but since then things have been pumped up a bit.

3 of my brothers went to Highland and a couple of them actually played with the guy that the story is about, I'm pretty sure that his name is Patrick. I was also supposed to go as my dad organizes for players from here in NZ to go over for an experience in the states but I decided that I didn't want to play rugby in my last year of high school and instead played golf so didn't end up going...what a dummy I was. My dad is pretty tight with Larry Gelwix and we will probably have him stay here when Highland tours here in July. It will be interesting to see how they go, they should be pretty good as they have 3 ex Church College of NZ boys (most players have come from here as my dad taught there for years) there at the moment. One was was expected to be a certainty for the NZ secondary schools last year but ended up breaking his collar bone and another was being asked about by Gordon Tiejtens.

Cant wait to see the movie, hopefully Larry may bring a copy with him. [/b]

Wow you and your family are the man! (very bad grammar I know)

I'm not sure how many people are planning to go but USA Rugby will provide Forever Strong 8 Premier VIP tickets and 20 GA tickets to pass on to their fans. I wanted to post this here to give a chance to some REAL deserving fans!

Got to www. foreverstrongmovie. com and enter your email for updates on how to win these tickets and keep an eye out here for more information!

Latest posts