• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Forum Layout and Organisation Changes

G

getofmeland

Hi Guys

Just thought I would yet you know that I have implemented a new forum layout which was suggested by DC13. If anyone has any objections then please let me know in here or via PM.

Regards

Charlie

Please tell us what you think guys - we've listened to your ideas and come up with this. We need your feedback.

This is terrible, everythings upside down and the League forum is a mess with the topics in no apparent order.

Things have been moved about absolutely, that came as a bit of a shock to me as well and I knew what was coming!

As for the league forum, that was not supposed to happen, something has obviously gone a bit Pete Tong somewhere sadly.

Have you two looked at the forums below which are SH and NH League Forum's

I was planning to give it a more of a divide, I need a mod or admin to sort out which threads go in which and possibly turn one into General League

That's my balls up then! Can't get my head round the changes yet!

All's good - will save a lot of congestion. If we can get people to post in there..... <_<

Yeah for some reason the League forum is almost dead, I admit that I've not been as active as usual but something seems to have gone wrong.

It's never been especially active. Let's face it we could name the regular posters off the top of our head couldn't we?

We need a recruitment drive.

With the New Introduction bit, I want a FAQ post so if anyone can think of some questions, then we can answer them...

Cheers

Originally posted by St Helens RLFC@Jul 16 2006, 10:26 AM
It's never been especially active. Let's face it we could name the regular posters off the top of our head couldn't we?

We need a recruitment drive.
dan i need you guys to head on over to the front row forum (like below) it seems to be a major rugby league site, and im sure we could get some guys from there to come here and chat league.. im not any use there for rugby league cause i know **** all about rugby league

so if you, sanzar, or wigan or any of our other rugby league buffs want to go over there and post a few times with an advert in the sig.. be my guest..

Front Row Forum

Latest posts