• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Forum Slow to Load

Have not been able to access the site for last 49 hoursish from three different devices including website and via the app?

Just me or universal?

Entire website went down for 24-26 hours from what I could tell.

We're really sorry :(

For reasons still unexplained, our VPS went down yesterday. Despite continued calls and requests to escalate the issue, our host only finally got us back online this afternoon (UK time). They have failed, so far at least, to give us a reason other than it was a 'hardware issue'. It's completely unacceptable and we're planning on migrating ASAP to someone who can provide much quicker response for these times when something goes wrong.

PS. We (myself or Josh) will try and reply to any further comments/questions - but our priority right now is migration and investigation, so it might be Josh on Monday who picks up this thread.

We're really sorry :(

For reasons still unexplained, our VPS went down yesterday. Despite continued calls and requests to escalate the issue, our host only finally got us back online this afternoon (UK time). They have failed, so far at least, to give us a reason other than it was a 'hardware issue'. It's completely unacceptable and we're planning on migrating ASAP to someone who can provide much quicker response for these times when something goes wrong.

PS. We (myself or Josh) will try and reply to any further comments/questions - but our priority right now is migration and investigation, so it might be Josh on Monday who picks up this thread.

Thanks guys and these things happens! Thought I had been banned!!

Anyone else noticing persistent instances of "Database error"?

It happens sometimes when I post, sometimes when I click the "getdaily" button, sometimes when I click on a thread.

Anyone else noticing persistent instances of "Database error"?

It happens sometimes when I post, sometimes when I click the "getdaily" button, sometimes when I click on a thread.

It happened to me a couple of times last week, usually when I click on "View new posts", but then I just click refresh and all is good again.

Such a minor thing that it doesn't really bother me atm. I just don't hope it escalates.

It happened to me a couple of times last week, usually when I click on "View new posts", but then I just click refresh and all is good again.

Such a minor thing that it doesn't really bother me atm. I just don't hope it escalates.

I wonder if it is related to the other problem people are having of being logged out when they try to post. That is a more serious problem because people can lose what they have posted. I have taken to copying everything into the paste buffer before posting, as I have lost a couple of posts with this Database Error glitch.

GOD DAMMIT this forum is FUBAR!!!!

Trying to edit my post with multiple quotes and double replies in the clubhouse bar section under paris attacks and I honestly give up.

Why is this forum so bloody terrible to use?

Latest posts