• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Foxsports Fantasy Rugby Championship

Well I though I had a reasonable first round (despite my captain getting injured after a few minutes!), but it looks like I'm going to lose my first round match-up, as I was matched up against the only team that accrued more points than me this round! It could be worse though. I could have Feic's team....

my captain doesn't have points :? did lobbe play :?

my captain doesn't have points :? did lobbe play :?

Don't worry - Lobbe does have points (20). Unfortunately his name is too long for the system to handle, so you can't see his points!

Well I though I had a reasonable first round (despite my captain getting injured after a few minutes!), but it looks like I'm going to lose my first round match-up, as I was matched up against the only team that accrued more points than me this round! It could be worse though. I could have Feic's team....

The boys will come good, don't you worry.

How is it that Hougaard is so good in fantasy, but relatively mediocre in real life?

is anyone still palying :?

my captain managed to score 0 points this week :p could have been worse in a negative (with will be doubled)

is anyone still palying :?

my captain managed to score 0 points this week :p could have been worse in a negative (with will be doubled)

I'll get in on the action again for a late flurry. Was on holiday for 3 weeks and couldn't get wi-fi all the time so sorry for my poor performances the last couple of games, guys (not that actually trying will make me much more successful mind you).

I'm still playing. Moving up the table slowly after my loss in the first week - I need all the teams above me to lose if I'm going to win this tournament!

I'm still playing. Moving up the table slowly after my loss in the first week - I need all the teams above me to lose if I'm going to win this tournament!

explain this "win" concept ... I am actively "playing", but I think I'm yet to "win":D

explain this "win" concept ... I am actively "playing", but I think I'm yet to "win":D

You will get there one day Shaggy ;) You are playing the worst team next round (no names will be mentioned) so you should be able to nail your first win.

Haha, Head-to-Head leagues make this very interesting! Who is "ruckinggoodteam"? They're doing very well considering how many overall points they have.

You will get there one day Shaggy ;) You are playing the worst team next round (no names will be mentioned) so you should be able to nail your first win.

Thanks DD ... way to put the pressure on ... I'm sure Feic ... ur, whoever this person is, will perform admirably :)

Thanks DD ... way to put the pressure on ... I'm sure Feic ... ur, whoever this person is, will perform admirably :)

I think you will be safe, as the poster known as (first half of name obscured to hide identity)carsin stopping playing after week 1....

I think you will be safe, as the poster known as (first half of name obscured to hide identity)carsin stopping playing after week 1....

Well, unless he's still got a number of players that aren't actually playing, he's still got a reasonable chance of beating me! :D

Well, unless he's still got a number of players that aren't actually playing, he's still got a reasonable chance of beating me! :D

I will check out his team in my lunch break and see what percentage of players he is likely to have playing. I would do it now, but my computer system at work won't let me access 'gaming sites' during normal work hours. Luckily it still lets me access rugby forums :)

Glad I had Cory Jane this week.

i've had the NZ back 3 since day 1... but i knew either dagg, jane or savea would have a good game this week cuz of ARG narrow defence... so i went with dagg as captain... he scored 8 points :D both savea and jane had 50 odd points each...:lol:

Latest posts