• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Foxsports Fantasy Rugby Championship

I joined up with my ironically named team, the Achievers. You guys don't have to worry over coming in last place then. Go get 'em Captain Pocock and VC Alexander.

Last edited:
Thanks Darwin. I usually only play S15 fantasy rugby but now with 4 teams to choose from this might be more interesting and a good opportunity to get to know some of the lesser known Argentine players to boot.

I'm in.

What's the story with the vice captain?

Last edited:
I'm in, always keen for stuff like this. Sorry about the name, I made my team with my equally childish mates before I joined the league :p.

I'm in.

What's the story with the vice captain?
I imagine it's just refining the process by which captains are chosen if your's is injured i.e. If a hooker is your captain it would automatically have just chosen your replacement hooker, but now you can designate a replacement.

edit: Nvm changed my team name back to the SR one :p.

Last edited:
I'm in!

My team named after a song from italian trash-rock group (beside their phenomenal lyrics, they actually are the best musician in Italy), Elio e le storie tese (Elio and the trouble stories)!
Uomini col borsello means... hihi... Men with bag/suitcase, with a double meaning :D

I'm in as The Reapers. My university club team.

I love how detailed the Fox fantasy rugby is.

I'm in ... i was looking to see if anyone was running one, but must have missed the thread some how ... you won't be able to tell which team is mine, because I've come up with a clever name that none of you will be able to guess :D

I quite like the vice captain idea, because it means that you won't lose the double points if your captain doesn't play (unless your vice captain also doesn't play of course :) )

Good luck to all

In it to win. This time there'll be no mercy Darwin, I will own you.

That is why I like you Feic - you are always optimistic, even when faced with insurmountable odds :p

The most embarrassing thing for him is that he is going to be beaten by a eunuch ;)

... ahhh, thanks for the translation ... I thought there was some subtle subliminal message in there somewhere :)

That is why I like you Feic - you are always optimistic, even when faced with insurmountable odds :p

The most embarrassing thing for him is that he is going to be beaten by a eunuch ;)

I am going to ruin you. You'll be a national embarrassment by the end of this tournament. It has never been more on.

Latest posts