• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

2022 Rugby Championship - Round 6) - South Africa V Argentina (24/9/2022)

Boks need to beat Argentina by 39 points to take the rugby championship ***le

Flag checks out. Thank God for the ignore option.
No man lets be reasonable with differing opinions @ChicagoKid is a friend of South African rugby. Guys Francois Steyn is going to win this ***le for us. Have some faith!!!

Its very rare for Kings Park to be sold out, its going to be intense and even if we dont make it im sure we will go out trying, not like Australia who just rolled over.

You Saffers have lost touch with reality. DDA is the best 12 in the world with Kerevi injured.
DDA is good but he fluctuates a lot. But Esterhuizen is gone anyway so we have no choice but him anyway so lets just hope they all have a good game.

IMO Willemse is our best 12. Particularly if we are needing to inflate a score like now.

I can see a world where we beat Argentina by 40 but there are a lot of boxes to tick. I hope we can pull a Bulls circa.. When was it that they beat the Reds 92 3 in SR for the points difference?

IMO Willemse is our best 12. Particularly if we are needing to inflate a score like now.

I can see a world where we beat Argentina by 40 but there are a lot of boxes to tick. I hope we can pull a Bulls circa.. When was it that they beat the Reds 92 3 in SR for the points difference?
I remember that game fondly. But not the fluke that happened in that final on the very same ground that we are playing at today.

Also, I hope im not giving off disrespectful vibes to Argentina supporters. Please forgive me, We must dream!

Argentina shouldn't lose by 39 points but I think mentally they're done for this season. That win over the ABs was the thing they wanted and they've been very flat in the last two games. the Pumas have copped some hidings in the last game of the tournament before. Boks at home can put points on anyone if they get the momentum behind them.

We could've done +40 I believe. But our error rate is just too high.

As is +10 is a fair reflection of the match. Pedantic refereeing is precisely what we thrive in and Argentina not so should've could've been a lot more but for our unforced errors.

I said it at the time that not getting the losing BP vs Aussie will come back to haunt us. TBF we were reffed out of that game so I don't blame our boys for that one.

This Ref is killing me. Absolutely killing me. It's a horrible watch.

I would like to state, for the record, and to put my credibility where my mouth has been, that the YC on EE was one of the dumbest and most inexplicable calls I've ever seen.
Mental stuff.

I would like to state, for the record, and to put my credibility where my mouth has been, that the YC on EE was one of the dumbest and most inexplicable calls I've ever seen.
Mental stuff.
It's trying to find evidence for an action and it's 100 percent TMO led.

Latest posts