• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

France Bug?!

2wordz

Whenever we have a multiplayer game with france being one team, the oposing team always gets injury problems. The injuries keep rolling in until theres no more replacements left.
We dont use france anymore, a pity because i used to own everyone in '05 with france.

J

Jester

One of my friends uses france alot and i have the same problem when i play him. iv never had to use all my replacements but in the first 20 mins of a match il usually ahve around 3 - 4 injurys

P

paddyknight

id never thought of it like that, but yeah, one time i played nz v france on elite, awesome match, but they got atleast 5 injuries, was crazy....never made the link to france but thats the only time theres been so many injuries.

B

Bullitt

It's not just certain teams as I've had that against England, NZ, Aus, Leicester plus god knows how many others.

C

Cain

Hmmm same thing happend to me World Cup Semi's against France

DAMN U FRANCE
'

CHEERS

G

gallopaway

same thing happened to me when i played france against NZ, i posted it in glithches, i won the game 50-44. but only the players in the centre position got injured.

B

Bubu

I have the same problem in the final of the european cup. i play with paris. i have already won french teams in the tournament (castres, bourgoin) and when i play the final against toulouse, i have at least 5 injuried players.

I've played and replayed and replayed the match. Always the same problem. grrrrrrrrrrrr

B

brooksey101

this is properly the way the game is programmed to make injuries more likely on france they need to make it more random.in some tournaments i go without injury at all which is nice but it makes it to easy

L

lamas

i just started a six nations tournament as france. i played against england and they must've had about 8 injuries and subs. graham rowntree ended up playing for them on the wing!

M

MCab

Played a match as France (home) v. Australia on Pro difficulty. Goodness, everyone in Australia was getting cremated. Easily 5-7 injuries. Ended as a draw.

G

gjohn85

I mentioned this in the glitches thread.

Me & my bro was playing the 6n, It was the final game of he Championship and I was France & my bro was Wales. Wales & France were unbeaten going into the last game, but when we played the game, my bro was getting injuries after injuries. He ended up playing Duncan Jones inside centre & Cooper went on the wing.

The game finshined & I beat Wales easily, he wasn't happy at all.......I ****** myself laughing. I got to make sure I am going France all the time now.