Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Sale
Apparently this is a thing??

8pm, live on ITV4 and S4C

Warm up for the Six Nations...? No idea

Edit: Nevermind
Wales is a country in southwest Great Britain known for its rugged coastline, mountainous national parks, distinctive Welsh language and Celtic culture. Cardiff, the capital, is a refined coastal city with a nightlife scene and a medieval castle with ornate Gothic Revival interiors. In the northwest, Snowdonia National Park has lakes, glacial landforms, hiking trails and a railway up to the peak of Snowdon.

Yes, warm-up for the next weekend. It's a good idea to get some match practice in. GO FRANCE !!!!

Quite honestly, this interests me more than Eng v BaaBaas and quite possibly more than Ex vs Wasps.

ALLEZ LES BLEUS

Last edited:
Definitely based on the BaaBaas squad this should be the better match. Scotland vs Georgia is unlikely to be worth it, neither is Ireland vs Italy.

Not to mention this is free to air too

France have put out a good squad, considering it means nothing and they've a limit on games per player:
1603361878555.png

Edit:
1603364547955.png

Last edited:
Yeah I thought the clubs had all the say, what is this French team? :p

That French team team won earlier in the year and to be fair I expect them to win again.
Although the result doesn't matter too much. The start of Privac's reign was a tough start, things didn't really go to well in attack and defence (apart from the Italy game) so Wales' just tightening up their game is the target for me.
Good to see LRZ finally getting game time (hope so anyway)

An unpopular stance compared to the rest of you but "Go Wales!"
Otherwise, doesn't feel right. What gets me through the dross of most rugby matches these days is beer and pub atmosphere.
To top it off we have now got a really shitty kit supplier in Macron. At least Pivac can use this game to develop his plan.

2 strong sides.
Wales 4-8 though, lots of quality. Backrow - very mobile.
Keen on seeing LRZ get his cap at least!!

Looking at the two teams this should be a good game to watch. I think France will win but there won't be much in it.

Please prove me wrong Wales but I have the feeling that Pivac is a disaster on wheels and this could be a year or so of Gareth Jenkinsesque results.

france dancing GIF

Let's gooooooooo

Latest posts