• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

French players comments

P

paco1

Someone heard the comments of Pelous saying Atgentina didn´t try anything positive in the game, and Dominici saying Pumas play out of the rules.

I respect this palyers and french rugby enormously, but should they be worrying about the next games??. Hey , Christophe , if you loose one more you´ll be watching the games on TV.

And to Pelous I´d rather say that he must learn from that game. And if Pumas didin´t try anything positive, lucky for them.

Nothing more than crying babies :bleh!: :bana:

France 12 - 17 Argentina
:lol2tn:

No pueden decir otra cosa los pobres ...

well there is an element of truth in that, the Pumas didn't create any try scoring chances in the second half, it was primarily a defensive shut out but fair play to them for carrying it off. Doesn't sound like sour grapes at all in my opinion.

well there is an element of truth in that, the Pumas didn't create any try scoring chances in the second half, it was primarily a defensive shut out but fair play to them for carrying it off.[/b]

That part of the truth overlooks that they weren't able to score a try in 80 minutes, right? All of their comments are just a poor excuse for the media, the facts are that we scored more points and played better than them.

Doesn't sound like sour grapes at all in my opinion.[/b]

Dominici saying Pumas play out of the rules.

Ah come on now, let's not be naive here, all rugby players cheat and bend the rules as far as they can and in a lot of cases get away with it due to the general poor standard of referees available to the IRB. Losing sides just whinge that bit louder, see Lofreda after the Welsh match.

Ah come on now, let's not be naive here, all rugby players cheat and bend the rules as far as they can and in a lot of cases get away with it due to the general poor standard of referees available to the IRB. Losing sides just whinge that bit louder, see Lofreda after the Welsh match.[/b]

:bravo: You should say that to Dominici.

Ah come on now, let's not be naive here, all rugby players cheat and bend the rules as far as they can and in a lot of cases get away with it due to the general poor standard of referees available to the IRB. Losing sides just whinge that bit louder, see Lofreda after the Welsh match.
[/b]

Loffreda is a gentleman, if he often speaks against some refs, he really feels that they are not being fair.

Regarding french palyers, IMO , it really sounds like very sour grapes, and it`s realy not the moment to do such comments. Besides Argentina scored 1 try, France 0; Pumas did try something. You would not expect Pumas to attack madly in the 2nd half wining against France by 5 points at their home.

Anyway, Eternal Idol, como dicen en el barrio, a llorar a la iglesia...

Ah come on now, let's not be naive here, all rugby players cheat and bend the rules as far as they can and in a lot of cases get away with it due to the general poor standard of referees available to the IRB. [/b]
I swear man I dont know why you bother. This isnt a topic for discussion, this is simply a topic to praise all things Argentinian and slate all things French. There is no other purpose to it.

To suggest that the Argentinians cheat is, well its simply preposterous. I mean who cares if every team in the world does it (except for Argentina of course), the simple fact is that France are sore losers, the Irish are shite, and Argentina is the greatest team to ever walk the face of the planet.

What is it about this that you dont get!

:blink:

I thought this topic was about what some french players said but it looks like now this topic even includes the Irish team ... no surprise, it seems like only them are interested in the comments made by the french players.

I thought this topic was about what some french players said but it looks like now this topic even includes the Irish team ... no surprise, it seems like only them are interested in the comments made by the french players.
[/b]

Yes , that`s right. I read in the paper what this players said and I posted my opinion on their comments.

Wait a minute, I`ll read my post again...... Yes that was all, nothing about french team (which, by the way I admire) or irealand team.

Another thing, probably Argentina will loose as France did, Ireland may loose too. Let`s this simple facts not affect our comprehenshion of the post, Logorhea

Yeah, i didn´t know the french were crying... as my dudes said "a llorar al campito"!!

Thats all!!!!!!! Go Pumas!!!!!!! :D

I agree in one thing: Argentina does not play pretty at all. But it´s not the responsability of Pumas to do that, but to obtain results. In modern sports, defense is really important (remember Italy winning the football World Cup).
From time to time, the sport needs some changes to me made, so it gets flashier or nicer to watch. (remember when the IRB changed the try, from 4 points to 5, because every single team used the foot a lot?)
Maybe that´s the answer, and not criticizing efficent teams that have an ugly way of playing the game.

The France match wasn't simply about pumas style of play, it was a game plan tailored to beat a particular team. don't expect the same performance v Ireland. teams often revert to a simple well structured game plan, e.g. Wasps in the HC final: their performance wasn't about playing their own style of rugby, it was about playing a particular way, tailored to beat particular opposition.

I agree in one thing: Argentina does not play pretty at all. But it´s not the responsability of Pumas to do that, but to obtain results. In modern sports, defense is really important (remember Italy winning the football World Cup).
From time to time, the sport needs some changes to me made, so it gets flashier or nicer to watch. (remember when the IRB changed the try, from 4 points to 5, because every single team used the foot a lot?)
Maybe that´s the answer, and not criticizing efficent teams that have an ugly way of playing the game. [/b]

The problem now with increasing the points value of tries compared to penalties, is that teams will be even more keen to kill the ball or stray offside if they are in danger of conceding a try.

the simple fact is that France are sore losers, the Irish are shite, and Argentina is the greatest team to ever walk the face of the planet.[/b]

You are absolutely right! :bravo:

VAMOS PUMAS!!!

Nothing more than crying babies :bleh!: :bana:

France 12 - 17 Argentina
:lol2tn:

No pueden decir otra cosa los pobres ...
[/b]

french players are not crying babies, they don't play well and argentinian olayers have the same bad mentality as football players. french coach didn't make the good choices and the argantinian players are a lil' bit tricky that's all!

<div class='quotemain'>
the simple fact is that France are sore losers, the Irish are shite, and Argentina is the greatest team to ever walk the face of the planet.[/b]

You are absolutely right! :bravo:

VAMOS PUTAS !!!