• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Froch v Groves Boxing

Rich Taff

First XV
Country Flag
Wales
Club or Nation
Cardiff
Absolutely outrageous! That stands up there with the worst boxing decisions of all time. Guessing the ref is going for a slap up dinner tonight though with the money he earned.

Absolutely outrageous! That stands up there with the worst boxing decisions of all time. Guessing the ref is going for a slap up dinner tonight though with the money he earned.

I'm sure Groves would like to know where he's having dinner. Groves in the car park waiting..

I'm starting to believe Froch could have beaten Calzaghe. He brings his own ref. Calzaghe would have had to knock Froch out to get a draw.

I'm starting to believe Froch could have beaten Calzaghe. He brings his own ref. Calzaghe would have had to knock Froch out to get a draw.

Lol, we the spectators got robbed as well from that reff.

Hahaha never ever would this have happened. Froch is a talker. Quite clear last night ... but sadly Carl you were talking nonsense after the fight. Someone should have just taken the microphone off him.

Groves will be knocked out in the rematch . Froch didn't pitch up mentally . It's an overhyped fight . Watch floyd money mayweather vs the courageous but limited warrior marcos maidana . The undercard Amir the con artist khan vs luis collazo may be interesting if collazo lands a sucker punch!

Overhyped fight is an understatement. Staggering that such a run of the mill champion in Froch has somehow managed to get a fight at Wembley. Calzaghe was in a different league yet never got the hype the Froch-Groves matchup is receiving. Not buying the "animosity" either. The only standout super-mid today Andre Ward took Froch to the cleaners. Guess its not about quality just shrewd promotion.

Latest posts