• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

"fugly" Google Search

M

melon

I have just done a google search on the word "Fugly", here are some of the pictures that came up.
I thought it would be funny to share my discoveries which I think I may make a regular occurence :)
So many more photos could have been posted but I thought this would do for the time being.

fugly.jpg

SamUgliestDogLulu.jpg

Fugly.jpg

fugly-770817.jpg

EDIT: No topless pictures allowed on this forum. gjohn85

notice the groinal region in this next photo

fugly.jpg

After I got the vomit out of my mouth, I had a decent laugh!

Haha!
:cryy: :lol2tn:

Well I'm glad someone here enjoyed it!
[/b]
fugly.jpg

Who doesn't enjoy a little of the above?
Wow...that's just scary...the exact moment when this man felt he was at his sexiest has been imortalized on the internet.

I bet he uses that drum in the background to do some sort of weird mating dance for his lover (or lovers...?).

Is it just me, or does it look like he has a huge snake bite above his left ankle and dirty feet?!

Wow, this is a seriously disturbed thread. What would possess one to google fugly in the first place? I think I'm gonna puke.

<div class='quotemain'>
Well I'm glad someone here enjoyed it!
[/b]
fugly.jpg

Who doesn't enjoy a little of the above?
Wow...that's just scary...the exact moment when this man felt he was at his sexiest has been imortalized on the internet.
[/b][/quote]

some people should not be allowed to post pics of themselves on the net lol!

This Is sick and wrong, and very much so, I wonder why some people do what they do, first of all the person who poses for such pictures, second the person takes them, thirdly the person publishing them all over the internet and lastly but not least the person "kind" enough to share them with us...some people.

I've lost faith in Rugby's A Religion. He will burn in Hell. [/b]
You had faith in me in the first place?! HA! You should've known better :p

Well I actually believe that is Rugby's a Religion and his family!!! [/b]
Well you believe wrong! :%#%#: :ranting: :rahh:
You shall be struck down by Chabal or one of his assassins...watch your back Charlie, there'll be no chocolate factory for you to cower in!

Holy **** do you realise what you have done? Looking at that 1st image was a traumatising experience. Thats gonna be in my head for a Loooooooooooooooong time! :wah:

<div class='quotemain'> Well I actually believe that is Rugby's a Religion and his family!!! [/b]
Well you believe wrong! :%#%#: :ranting: :rahh:
You shall be struck down by Chabal or one of his assassins...watch your back Charlie, there'll be no chocolate factory for you to cower in!
[/b][/quote]

Ahh I hit a raw nerve so i am right it is Rugby's a Religion and his family... Chabal would not hurt someone of equal stance as himself, he will destroy you for those pictures, they send disgust to Chabal..

Holy **** do you realise what you have done? Looking at that 1st image was a traumatising experience. Thats gonna be in my head for a Loooooooooooooooong time! :wah:
[/b]

much prefer these pics

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

much prefer these pics [/b][/quote]
As opposed to what? The pics of the hamburgers????!!!!!

Latest posts